What's new

portemine's scrapyard - stillborn projects and sketches

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Here are some layouts I made for fun. I always try random things for immediate entertainment, before playing on a major project.

shot0116.png

Tremore
Arrow "Megalooper"

I've been fascinated by Arrow Dynamics's history and sad fate for quite long, even though I actually never rode any of their rides. With Tremore, I tried to use the 7 inversions of a typical Megalooper but with a way different order and a smoother overall layout.
------------

shot0115.png

Gold Digger
Arrow Mine Train

Nah, just a small mine train I've made in 5 minutes.

shot0117a.png

Corruption
Vekoma SLC

I wanted to try a Wraparound Corkscrew-like element and on a SLC it turned out pretty well so I decided to do a full layout. The result is a rather compact ride - I'm positive it could enter Josh's comp if I find a theme - plenty of unusual inversions.

scw55

Hyper Poster
I would love you to see you build a coaster type you're unfamiliar building with. I would be curious to see say as an example "Steel Wildmouse" would look like with a bit of Portemine magic.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
scw55, I keep your idea in mind. It won't be now, but I'm confident I'll find a cool idea for a Wildmouse someday. (actually, I already made one, though a series model, with ineiSe)

Kata1 : Have you waited long enough ? Can you watch other members' pictures ?
I can see my pics so I'm confused.

Small Inverted Update Of The Day :

escapethep1.jpg