What's new

PortAventura fast pass.

McGregor95

Roller Poster
Hi guys,
I have a question!
I'm going to PortAventura this summer and I think to buy the fast pass which offers unlimited access to the attractions. I'll buy it for me and my best friend because she isn't a park enthusiast and I want to have a good day no matter how we have to wait in line.
But how does the fast pass function?
Can we choose the seat we prefer? And will be seat together?

I have never been in PortAventura and this will be my first journey abroad without my parents.

Thank you! :)
Angelo.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
For like €50 you can get the unlimited fast pass with guaranteed front row rides on Baco, Khan and Shambhala. The front row is a exclusive fast pass only thing sadly on Sham.

posting from somewhere in the world...

McGregor95

Roller Poster
Thank you Mushroom. :--D I have the last question!
Can I and my bf seat together or will the staff separated ourselves? :--D

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
They separate everyone... Only kidding, of course you can sit next to him!

posting from somewhere in the world...

McGregor95

Roller Poster
Thanks! You saved my plans. :angel:
But I've reade somewhere that customers decided ( if we wait in line) our seats. Is it true? :roll:

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Port Aventura's ride hosts are complete arses. But if you insist on choosing your seat, they'll back down from arguing. I hate their ride staff, they are some of the worst ever to be employed. Baco has the best staff, they're not so fussed. Its mainly Dragon Khan that they have a problem with you choosing a seat.

McGregor95

Roller Poster
Oh thank you very much. :--D
Oh maybe I'll buy the fast pass and I won't have this kind of problems ( I hope.). I think is ridiculous we can't choose our seats! :roll:

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
If you're staying in a hotel, the fastpass deal is amazing. When I last went 2 years ago, I paid 50 euro and that lasted me my entire holiday of 10 days. You get a wristband and thats yours for however long you stay on resort.

McGregor95

Roller Poster
Interesting! But I'll stay in a hostel in Barcellona because we don't have too much money and I'm saving it especially for the fast passes because I pay it for her. :)
I have read that I can buy the combo ticket TRAIN + PARK.

Lofty

CF Legend
I don't really know about the combo ticket of trains and entrance. This is where Oriol needs to come into the conversation. But still, trains to/from Barcelona are dirt cheap.

Lofty

CF Legend
You can take things in the park, that's not a problem at all. They rarely check your bags when heading into the park, so don't worry.

McGregor95

Roller Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Actually, I found the food to be reasonably priced and very good quality.

Thanks for all the informations you give :) :angel: Thank to you i'm planning a good day in PortAventura!!

However I'm not stingy but i don't have too much money to spend because I will spend most of it in the fast pass. :)

sparky2u

Mega Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
If you're staying in a hotel, the fastpass deal is amazing. When I last went 2 years ago, I paid 50 euro and that lasted me my entire holiday of 10 days. You get a wristband and thats yours for however long you stay on resort.

I thought "Fast passes" are only valid for a day and not 7/10/14 days. With the holiday package if you stay within the theme park you get "free" entrance tickets for the duration of your stay so this is what u prob mean. :--D I'm going there next Sunday for 2 weeks.