What's new

Port Aventura Tickets?

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
Hello all,

Next week, I'm going to Salou and planning on going to Port Aventura. However, all of the tickets that I have found are for a minimum of 4 days, which seems like a waste since I will be going there for a maximum of 2 days. Do Port Aventura do single day tickets on the door, or tickets for 2 days?

Thanks,

Mark

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
Thanks!

So you pay for the tickets online, receive and e-mail with the ticket, and then print it off? Does it work? And also, is it a trusted site?

Nic

Strata Poster
Is it not just cheaper to get a 4 day ticket and only use it for 2 days? When we went at the start of last year we got a 4 day ticket booked online in advance for about the same price as a one day ticket bought on the door. We got ours through attractiontix. Just print it out and take it to guest services and they exchange it for tickets.

marc

CF Legend
With the one I used we paid on line and printed off the page that loads up, from memory we did not get an email or anything like that.

A few people used it and there was no problem.

At the moment 44 euro is about £51 so there is not that much difference.

marc

CF Legend
I used travelex.co.uk as that's what natwest tend to use and that's who I bank with.

But anyhow I put the wrong pice in lol, I put the prices round the wrong way :)

Cheers for the correction Nic.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
I got 14 days for the price of 4 (£56) through the travel agent.. not helpful for this trip but worth knowing for anyone else thinking of going!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I saw that "offer" before as well. It's really one of those fake offers that seems like amazing value until you realise that you would NEVER need that many days in the park.

You end up thinking that PA are being incredibly generous, when in actual fact they know full well that nobody would ever take full advantage of it. ****, even four days is twice the amount of time you'd ever really need there.