Blackpool's New Pleasurebeach?

tks

Strata Poster
nealbie said:
tks said:
nealbie said:
Note the final sentence. ;)

Patrick said:
You can be patriotic without being a racist you know.

Being patriotic isn't in the British nature. It is in the BNP's nature however. :p

I'm British. Not a member of the BNP. AND Patriotic.

Your point being? :p

You're the weird exception to the rule. but by patriotism I mean the whole over the top thing that America does with it's flag.

Nobody really cares in this country.

nealbie

CF Legend
tks said:
nealbie said:
tks said:
nealbie said:
Note the final sentence. ;)

Patrick said:
You can be patriotic without being a racist you know.

Being patriotic isn't in the British nature. It is in the BNP's nature however. :p

I'm British. Not a member of the BNP. AND Patriotic.

Your point being? :p

You're the weird exception to the rule. but by patriotism I mean the whole over the top thing that America does with it's flag.

Nobody really cares in this country.

That's because we don't need to in this country. It's the false patriotism that stems from not really existing which leads to the Americans touching cloth. :p

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Back on topic..

Trains a bit alright I suppose. At first I liked the thought of it loosing its branding, but to be honest it has gained such a reputation as 'The Pepsi Max' that I doubt it ever will truely loose its branding as such a high percentage will still refer to it with its' 'Pepsi Max' tag.

Agree with the comment on the can the train goes through, I say replace it will a tunnel with more strobes and tons of smoke. Yeah, that'll be good.

Seriosuly though, if BPB don't hunt for a new sponser, impressive stuff. That's not like them really.