What's new

Pleasure Beach Blackpool!

nemesisamazing

Roller Poster
Last week I visited Bpb with a few friends.We arrived at 10 AM but we didn't know that the rides only opened at 11 :-( So we waited in line for Avalanche and we got on the first ride of the day!We thought Avalanche was a great way to start because we had a person with us who was new to coasters and we wanted to eas him into them-Anyways,after 2 goes on Avalanche we made our way to the Big Dipper.After the Big dipper we headed to the Grand National which had a tiny queue.The ride was on top form and it earned my place as my favourite woodie at Blackpool.We then went on Wild Mouse.After half an hour of queing and a bruised arm later we all got off it and decided that we needed a break.So we went on River Caves! It was oddly fun because we thought the ride had broken when it stops before the end!After that we went for lunch at the horrible Southern Fried Chicken place.It was obviously a rip off of Kfc.Even the catchphrase was simalier. After that we went on Steeplechase were my friend cut his leg open on a bush.Aside from that it was fun.Then it was time for the Big one.I was feeling genuinly nervous about this ride as I had never been that high on a coaster,but my friend,who had ridden it before re-assured me and I found I really enjoyed it.Then we headed for The Big Dipper again.After a ride on that we did Grand national and Avalanche.Then we rode Infusion which was a bit of a let down :cry: To finish the day we did Valhalla which was just amazing-so good we went and did it again straight after!
RIDE COUNT
Avalanche X3
Big Dipper X2
Grand NationalX2
Wild Mouse X1
River CavesX1
Steeplechase X1
Big One X1
Infusion X1
Valhalla X2

It was a great day,made even better by small ques and good weather.