What's new

Plans for 2010?

yinyang

Mega Poster
vague plans for 2010

Maybe the alton live though i'm nervous about going to my first live. (as silly as that sounds for a 21 year old to be)

May - (weekender)

West Midland Safari Park or Camelot (not decided which)
Alton Towers

June

Pleasurewood Hills

July Weekender

Paultons Park
Thorpe Park

Late August - Weekender

Drayton Manor
Alton Towers

September

Adventure Island

October

Chessington
Alton

(they're far apart by in my opinion best two uk parks for halloween for two completely different reasons)

Any cf'ers who may want to come along to any are welcome. :)

Ollie

CF Legend
I have no idea at the moment. Just the Euro-Live I think. I'm not sure if we're getting our annual passes renewed this year or not. Will just have to see how things go.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Ahh finally hitting that Jersey shore? It won't be much longer that I have some credits that you don't. :p

PM me a link to your coaster list, and I'll tell you how many I'm missing.
:--D

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
SnooSnoo said:
theRock-steel said:
Of course I will hit all of my homeparks of Busch, Disney, and Universal here in Florida. I am also looking at some flat rides off International Drive just west of here. I have an out of state trip to Ohio planned for middle to late June (first rides on Maverick and Diamondback). I would also like to get to SF St.Louis, Worlds of Fun, Silver Dollar City, and Magic Springs on a Missouri / Arkansas trip in early August.

You should come on our CF trip. ;)
I would love to. What do you have going on? Keep in mind I only have two weeks off for this kind of thing (and I am paying the bills myself). In Ohio I have just a couple of days before my 70 plus year old parents want me for their big 50th wedding anniversary. The first week in August is left wide open though. Of course, I can get away for anything down here.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Check the profile hunny.. I think I have most of them on there. ;)

If that list is accurate, I'm missing 14 that you have, and I'm pretty sure I'll be hitting all of them this Spring.

:p

CMonster

Giga Poster
Well, I'll learn to drive, swim way too much, and probably hit BGA a dozen times. And I might go to DC. So one new credit- Air Grover. :lol:

Gazza

Giga Poster
Rach said:
I want to concentrate on saving to go to Australia in 2011.
Yay!

I just booked tickets to LA, and will be there from mid to late February, so hitting up Disney and SFMM again are the definites...I wouldn't mind checking out the new Simpsons ride at Universal, and I should really have another go at Knotts considering I didn't get to do much because the place was slammed.

Other than that, if some super cheap fares to Singapore come up middle of this year then a short trip to Universal isn't out of the question....

Tony

Hyper Poster
Well I'm booked to go to Hamburg at the end of March to do Heide Park. I was considering Hansa Park but was strapped for time but they changed their 2010 opening date until the 1st of April so that's no longer an option.

Probably revisit Thorpe as I have 3 credits to get there. Aton is always an option as it's relatively cheap for me to get to but I was there last year so I'm not sure.

There are a few possibilities for the summer. I was considering a trip to LA but friends wont book so I'm not putting out much hope. Also considering a small trip to Holland/Germany to do Walibi World, Efteling, Toverland and Phantasialand.

Other possibilities is going back to New York so Gadv or maybe Boston. I really want to go back to America but no-one will come with me so I have no concrete plans for this year yet.

Jake

Strata Poster
Israel (in 4 weeks).

Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus (Easter).

Mexico (Summer)

Finland (Summer)

The Gambia (Christmas)

Euro live - Possibility. I'm focusing more on general travelling this year rather than creds, but If there are creds where i'm going i'll obviously get them (with the exception of Finland, which is more of a coaster trip)!

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I've got Europa Park planned for this year, going to get Holiday Park in as well. Other than that a few more English places, Southend and Blackpool/Camelot most likely.

thx

Mega Poster
^^^yay for Finland, would be great to see you, as I probably will be in Finland in Summer anyway. Wow Belarus, interesting.. funnily enough it's closer than Denmark (only about halfway actually..) from my place in Finland, yet so different...would be cool to visit someday.

In 2010 I am going to visit:

Gröna Lund (finally).. um yeah

Also, as for now I'm going on TPR Europe trip, although I'm not yet totally sure whether I should jump off it and try to get on CF Eurolive instead as there are about as many credits/new parks and it's cheaper.
It would be great to visit Liseberg again since I haven't been there in 2 years, maybe with Coasterforce, shall see.

Also seeing as the connections to, well rest of the world, lol, are better and cheaper from here, I'm looking in doing some short trips to UK, possibly Germany/Netherlands/Denmark and so.

msep003

Roller Poster
London at the end of the month then Porto in March , Tokyo in May and may be Efteling on a weekday once the 2 dragons will be open .

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Well it starts with Alton in February I'm sure, because it's better than Blackpool in February.

Then Th13teen weekend, or however you spell it. That's going to be awesome.

Then that's it apparently. We had an awesome trip planned out to go to Williamsburg, do Intimidator 305 and Six Flags America but in light of funds and recent terrorist attacks people don't seem to keen now, which sucks. So it might have been replaced by Oakwood. Oh well.

Then hopefully London for Halloween, but I'm not sure. Could be a pretty dire year.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I feel my coaster experience hasn't developed enough for how long I've now been a proper entusiast, so I had to do something about, and I'm glad to say I'm off to Florida in September, that should help me a bit!

Also I hope to do the 2 Scottish Parks, but thats not 100% just yet.

And obviously I'll be doing the usual parks, Alton, Thorpe, Chessy. And I may give Drayton another chance this year (its been 4 years now!).

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh wow, for me it's...

Uk
Alton Towers - 1
Flamingoland - 1
Chessington - 4

Overseas
Euro-Live
Toverland - 4
Bobbejaanland - 6
Drievliet - 4
The Amsterdam Dungeon - 1
Walibi World - 7
Efteling - 6
Walibi Belgium - 5
Others
Parque Warner Madrid - 6
Parque de Atracciones de Madrid - 6

Total new parks/coasters
Parks - 10
Coasters - 51

For the time being, I think that is all, so not a bad year at all for me I don't think.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
March
Alton Towers
Drayton Manor

September
Plopsaland
Phantasialand
Europa Park
Oktoberfest
Holiday Park

October
Thorpe Park
Chessington

Maybes include Liseberg, Blackpool and Adventure Island :)