What's new

Pasaje Del Terror Opens Summer 2009- London

CoasterKing

Mega Poster
The construction is nearly complete for the Pasaje Del Terror attraction being built at the Trocadero centre in London. I'm so excited! I am going to take some pictures at the weekend as the new billboard has been launched. The attraction is set to open in just a few weeks!

Has anybody else heard anything about the updates for the new Pasaje?

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah, I've read through all the planning permissions they submitted and seen all their plans. It's VERY similar to the Blackpool one, just with a few extra bits.
Still it's great to get another haunt in London and can't wait to see some actual photos of it.

Plus on Halloween it's open to 2am in the morning. :D

Ben

CF Legend
I walked past it on Wednesday.

It's not exciting yet, but, omg, I can't wait.

The Blackpool one was awesome <3

Ollie

CF Legend
Where abouts in the Trocodero is it located. I know it's on the ground/basement floor, but is around the escalators or towards the tube station more?

Ben

CF Legend
*shrug*

It looked to me like the entrance was from outside, but, I don't know. We were outside on the street, and walked past a huge billboard, which I thought was the entrance, but I could very well be wrong. It was just a "coming soon" and "here are a list of other attractions we have" sort of thing.

I then freaked my friend out by looking like a geek going "yeah, I've done like, half of those..."

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
This is amazing news!!!!!
Omg, i didnt know they built one in london! The blackpool one was okay, but i love these passaj del terrors and i absolutly can not wait, this has made my night! haha. Im so going on it.

Just, what tube station do you need to get off at?

shawnoc

Mega Poster
Ive been to the one in Tivoli World in Benamadina in Spain. It was class. I was exited when I saw they were opening one in the Trocadero. It was a suprise as I hadnt herd anything, just saw it while passing.

CoasterKing

Mega Poster
My friend AJ works at the Trocodero centre. They have been getting pieces of scenery and design work shipped in from Argentina apparently and they are doing the finishing touches now. The ride is opening in June and will cost £6 for a ticket. The London Dungeons are going to be offering discounted tickets for Pasaje Del Terror from Easter I think.

Ollie

CF Legend
I think it's quite cool. Makes something to do when queueing and makes a difference to the other Pasaje attractions.
It's about Jack the Ripper so at least it's kinda relevant to the attraction. And you're getting more for your money as well.

Ollie

CF Legend
It's open now apparently.
May have to see if I can persuade my dad to let me down there to do it over the weekend.
Or I may just leave it until it's gets less busy and they sort things out. Although it should be really good as they're already got lots of other ones open so they know what they're doing. :)

Ben

CF Legend
Awesome. This gives me a reason to walk down to Picadilly right now and get out in the sun, brb.

Ben

CF Legend
Double post, but, yep, it's open. But, no-one seemed to actually care. I stood around for about 10 minutes, and didn't see anyone go in. A few actors were hanging around, and that was about it.

Then I left.

tks

Strata Poster
It's probably as crap as the Blackpool one is now. I went on the Blackpool ages and it was awesome with proper pitch black mazes and people jumping at you with "chainsaws"..

The new version is health and safety concious with the "dimly lit maze". How pathetic.