What's new

Parks Ranked by Company

Sythe

Mega Poster
I don't know if this topic has been made before, but I didn't see any. So basically just take a company like six flags, cedar fair, or seaworld (and more) and make a list of the parks in order of how good you think they are.
This is my list:

Six Flags:
Magic Mountain
Great America
Over Texas
Great Adventure
Over Georgia
Fiesta Texas
Discovery Kingdom
New England
America
St. Louis
La Ronde
Mexico
Great Escape

Cedar Fair:
Cedar Point
Kings Island
Kings Dominion
Canada's Wonderland
Carowinds
Knott's Berry Farm
California's Great America
Dorney Park
Worlds of Fun
Valleyfair
Michigan's Adventure

Seaworld/Busch Gardens:
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Busch Gardens Tampa
Sea World Orlando
Sea World San Antonio
Sea World San Diego

And yeah so that's my list. I know there are more companies, but these are the only ones I really know about. So if you want to add more feel free to do so.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Re: Parks Ranked by Company.

Six Flags-
1. Magic Mountain
2. Great Adventure
3. Great America
4. Over Texas
5. Over Georgia
6. New England
7. Fiesta Texas
8. Discovery Kingdom
9. Mexico
10. St. Louis
11. America
12. La Ronde
13. Great Escape

Cedar Fair-
1. Cedar Point
2. Kings Island
3. Carowinds
4. Canada's Wonderland
5. Kings Dominion
6. Knott's Berry Farm
7. Dorney Park
8. Worlds of Fun
9. California's Great America
10. Valleyfair
11. Michigan's Adventure

Disney (US parks)
1. Magic Kingdom
2. Disneyland
3. California Adventure
4. Hollywood Studios (will be higher when Star Wars and Toy Story land are complete)
5. Animal Kingdom
6. Epcot

SeaWorld/Busch
1. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
2. Busch Gardens Williamsburg
3. SeaWorld Orlando
4. SeaWorld San Antonio
5. SeaWorld San Diego

Universal (US parks)
1. Islands of Adventure
2. Universal Studios Hollywood
3. Universal Studios Orlando

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Six Flags:
-Great Adventure
-Great America
-Magic Mountain
-New England
-Over Texas
-Fiesta Texas
-Mexico
-Over Georgia
-Discovery Kingdom
-St. Louis
-America
-La Ronde
-Great Escape

Cedar Fair:
-Cedar Point
-Kings Island
-Carowinds
-Kings Dominion
-Canada's Wonderland
-Knotts Berry Farm
-Dorney Park
-California's Great America
-Worlds of Fun
-Valleyfair
-Michigan's Adventure

Busch/Seaworld:
-Busch Gardens Tampa
-Busch Gardens Williamsburg
-Seaworld Orlando
-Seaworld San Antonio
-Sea World San Diego

Disney:
-Epcot
-Tokyo Disneysea
-Hollywood Studios
-Shanghai Disneyland
-HK Disneyland
-Magic Kingdom
-Disneyland
-California Adventure
-Tokyo Disneyland
-Animal Kingdom
-Disneyland Paris

Universal:
-Islands of Adventure
-Universal Japan
-Universal Singapore
-Universal Orlando
-Universal Hollywood

Merlin(Resorts)
-Heide Park
-Alton Towers
-Gardaland
-Thorpe Park
-Chessington

Yeah, I think that's all I can do. I've only been to a few, but I think this is how I'll see them.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster

From the parks I have visited:

Busch:

Busch Gardens Tampa
Sea World Orlando

Disney:

WDW Magic Kingdom
Tokyo DisneySea
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Tokyo Disney Land
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom

Merlin:
Gardaland
Alton Towers
Thorpe Park
CWOA
Legoland Windsor
Legoland Florida

Universal:
IOA
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Japan

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

I'll give it a go, but the only ones that i feel I know enough about them to rank them are Disney and Universal.

Universal
1. Islands of Adventure - It was originally a toss up between this and Japan for the #1 spot. This feels a lot more cohesive and I love theming from each land is very consistent and are very different to the other lands. I really love the Toon Lagoon water rides and the lost continent area. Suess landing is also a perfect kids area. When it opened it was the 'perfect theme park' and with additions like Harry Potter and King Kong, its even better.
2. Universal Studios Japan - The B&Ms look a lot better than the ones at IOA (and no IP :p ). They lack theming, but still they are visually fantastic (I am obsessed with Hollywood Dream - it looks like a coaster Cinderella designed). The park has a strong line-up as it's almost the best bits of the two Florida parks merged together, but doesn't feel as cohesive as IOA. At least its got Space Fantasy!
3. Universal Studios Florida - This gets big points for Diagon Alley, which looks ridiculous. Nothing else to note on as you can find most things at the other resorts.
4. Universal Studios Singapore - Almost third, the park looks small and I'm annoyed with a lot of the decisions made with the design. Considering the IP, Far Far Away and Madagascar look stunning from the outside, but I just hate so much invaluable space was wasted on things like Shrek 4D and two useless creds. Scifi-City is visually a step up from Marvel Superhero Island, but again I don't care much for it. The Lost World looks interesting, but I'm not keen on the rapids. Ancient Egypt just wins. Definitely the most rewarding and impressive facade (probably the best version too). I really want to like the place a whole lot more...
5. Universal Studios Hollywood - Small, expensive, weird layout, worst version of the Mummy, even post-Harry Potter it has an unappealing line up. The Tram tour looks really cool, but it's the sort of thing you only need to do once, plus its taking up so much space. I doubt its ever not going to be bottom of the pile. Nice views though.

Disney
1. Tokyo DisneySea - It's pretty obvious...
2. Tokyo Disneyland - #2-#7 are completely interchangeable. The amount of times I've already re-ordered them is just silly! It has the best bits of Magic Kingdom and Disneyland but with entirely amazing looking exclusive attractions like Poohs Hunny Hunt and Monsters Inc. Although Fantasyland and Tomorrowland need work, the park looks in tip top shape and has nearly everything a castle park could ask for. Some other unique things I love about this park is the Westernland Train, the extinct Mystery Castle Tour, Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall, the Typhoon Lagoon-esque area in Adventureland and the fact you don't need to go to the main hub to get to the rest of the park. The park looks well maintained, the shows actually look appealing and their Critter Country looks amazing.
3. Disneyland - It has by far the most attractions than any other Disney Park and has the likes of Matterhorn and Indiana Jones. Although not as refreshed as Magic Kingdom's I think it's Fantasyland is almost on par and the park generally looks nicer too.
4. Shanghai Disneyland - I haven't seen too much of it yet (and none of Roaring Rapids!) and it's among parks with a much larger lineup, but the only thing I really disagree with is the Jet Packs ride. The details I've found so far are overwhelming, multiple attractions are improving on already phenomenal rides, I'm even obsessed with the Soarin' queue line. It's feels more one-of-a-kind than the other castle parks. We'll see more of what this park has ot offer in the coming months, but for now I'm placing it here.
5. Disneyland Paris - With the recent refurbishments, I'm beginning to find the hated for this park predictably rote. It has the best Frontierland and the best "old" versions of Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates. Discoveryland is astonishing, Adventure Isle and Adventureland are so great. The classic rides feel different, There's a an Alice in Wonderland maze, the castle looks the best aesthetically and it has a dragon underneath!
6. Magic Kingdom - There's so much here, but It's main strengths are Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Transit Authority and New Fantasyland.
7. EPCOT - I don't mind people hating it as Future World feels more and more dated and useless, there aren't that many (good) attractions (and NO CREDS!), but as a park it's wonderful to stroll round and I find a lot of it really beautiful.
8. Disney's Animal Kingdom - Another one people often dislike. Similar to EPCOT its a personal thing to me and i think it's the best themed park after DisneySea (*casually ignores Dinoland*). Like Alton Towers, i enjoy walking through the park so don't mind that its so spread out and it has so many intricate thematic details to absorb. That coupled with it being based on animals and nature, it ticks all the right boxes for me. I don't like Avatar, but i think the park's really going to (critically) benefit from it.
9. Hong Kong Disneyland - I don't know too much about this park, only a few months ago I was surprised to learn it has a Small World train bridge in front of the attraction. The park is...cute minus Toy Story, but apart from Mystic Point, Grizzly Gulch and Tomorrowland, there's not much that interests me (compared to the others). The location is lovely, and they are adding things quickly[citation needed], but it's far too sparse at the moment and yes you could say that about animal kingdom, but like Epcot, there's much to do and see at DAK that aren't necessarily traditional rides. Hong Kong does look pretty, but it needs more.
10. Disney's California Adventure - Woo lord didn't this look hideous when it opened! It was the pits, but they've begun to turn it around. Cars Land is a million times better than I ever could have imagined and California Screamin' looks like something I'd LOVE. The park is very different and contains some other great attractions and has more rides than most people realise, but it's hard to ignore the other verrucas dotted around the park.
11. Disney Hollywood Studios - I have sentimental nostalgia surrounding this park, but I can't put it anywhere but second last. Apart from the best ride ever, there's like nothing here and the theming can't be compared to the other Disney Parks, (one of my main gripes about all 'studios' parks - You're better off with an IOA approach).
12. Walt Disney Studios Park - I'd sacrifice Ratatouille just to tear this hole down and start again. It's unbelievable how many things you can find wrong with it. Even with the recent, supposedly "good" additions, why did they put Tower of Terror there, in the middle of the f**king park. It might be towards(ish) the back for now, but the more the park expands, the more opportunities for the most unflattering angle of the tower, looking like a high rise block in a developing country, to ruin any view. That's just one of them many things I could moan about.

GuyWithAStick said:
Disney:
-Epcot
-Tokyo Disneysea
-Hollywood Studios
-Shanghai Disneyland
-HK Disneyland
-Magic Kingdom
-Disneyland
-California Adventure
-Tokyo Disneyland
-Animal Kingdom
-Disneyland Paris

71Y7Apt.gif

I'm gonna need some explanations :p
Hollywood Studios 3rd!?!?!
Hong Kong the second best castle park?!?!?
Tokyo Disneyland bottom 3!?!
Disneyland Paris last!?!?!
Not you throwing shade at WDSP :p

Edward M

Strata Poster

Disney:
1. Tokyo Disneysea - This one is an obvious choice for first. It just looks so unbelievably gorgeous, and the rides all look so quality. It looks like the closest a Disney park has gotten to perfection.
2. Disneyland - This was close with Tokyo, but CA's just has such an amazing history that helps it out. Not only the history, it also has the charm, intimacy, and ride lineup that no other park can really challenge. It just has almost everything going for it. Plus, it seems like nearly inch has such a unique and interesting history to it.
3. Tokyo Disneyland - What a lineup! Unique rides like Hunny Hunt and Monsters Inc along with US favs like Pirates, Splash, and Haunted Mansion. That's still leaving out a lot. It may actually beat DL for lineup (though DL may just beat it for having the actual originals). My one gripe is that the park seems to lack the charm of DL's. It has far too many pros to really even notice that con though.
4. Magic Kingdom - I may be biased with this one, but I still think MK is an amazing park. It has had almost 45 years to build up a very solid lineup and seems to include the best versions of Space Mt, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mt (to me at least). Walking around it is still a treat for me. Plus, it is the most beautiful park I've been to lit up at night.
5. Shanghai Disneyland - It looks a bit early to tell, but Shanghai looks to be a winner. The tiny details look to be the real winner here though. It is just such a huge, sprawling park. I could imagine walking around this place is incredible. The biggest issue looks to be that it A. is too early to really tell since I've seen barely any pics and B. the lineup looks a bit weak other than Pirates (however many of these parks have had decades to build up their lineup comparatively).
6. Disneyland Paris - Disneyland Paris looks like a gorgeous park that needs a bit of sprucing up. Of all of the castle parks, it looks like Paris was treated the worst. However, it still looks like a quality park with a lot of atmosphere to offer. The details look to be great as well as their Pirates and BTMR. I also appreciate the unique twists on HM and Space Mt.
7. Epcot - Epcot is my atmosphere park. I just loving walking around it and taking in all the small details. I could spend so much time there since it has also has a good amount of rides and indoor areas to make a balanced day of rides and taking in the sights. I just love the vibe there. However, it is certainly a shell of its former self and is really lacking great rides.
8. California Adventure - CA Adv has gone miles from what it once was. Now it has the amazingness that is Cars Land (<3<3<3) as well as the fantastic Grizzly Peak area. While Hollywood Backlot is a mess and some of the old park remains, it just has such an amazing lineup. The amount of E-Tickets is just crazy here for a non-castle park. However, I never found myself just enjoying walking around it like at DL, so it falls behind.
9. Hong Kong Disneyland - Hong Kong has the OMG amazingness of Mystic Manor and the awesomeness of Big Grizzly however the rest looks underwhelming. It just wasn't given that much for opening day attractions. It could benefit from some more rides (whether it be small dark rides or E-Tickets).
10. Animal Kingdom - a sprawling and amazingly themed park that really lacks many things to do. While I appreciate the details, I just never want to spend a ton of time at AK since it just doesn't have that much to offer beyond atmosphere and a few great rides (namely Kilimanjaro Safaris).
11. Hollywood Studios - a small concrete slab with one of the best rides ever around some other pretty good ones.
12. Walt Disney Studios - looks like a dump with a nice little Ratatouille area

Universal:
1. Islands of Adventure - I love this park so much. It is just so wonderful and has such a solid lineup. The only Universal park that seems great to just take in the details.
2. Universal Studios Japan - Looks like an amazing lineup that challenges IOA for the throne. However, I just hate the bland and generic Studio theming that seems to be the main part of it. It was close but IOA wins.
3. Universal Studios Florida - Love the lineup and Diagon Alley, but it really is a boring park to walk around. Luckily it has some great rides and Diagon Alley to put it into the top 10 of mine (personally)
4. Universal Studios Hollywood - I wanted to put it on the bottom, but it scores a lot more points with Potter now being there. Plus, it has Studio Tour which barely puts it over Singapore.
5. Universal Studios Singapore - Didn't wanna have this on the bottom, but it is the only one without Potter and just doesn't have the lineup of the other parks.

I don't really wanna explain the rest so here they are.

Six Flags:
1. Fiesta Texas
2. Magic Mountain
3. Over Texas
4. Great America
5. Mexico
6. Discovery Kingdom
7. St. Louis
8. La Ronde
9. Over Georgia
10. Great Adventure
11. New England
12. Great Escape
13. America

Cedar Fair:
1. Cedar Point
2. Knotts Berry Farm
3. Kings Island
4. Canada's Wonderland
5. Kings Dominion
6. Carowinds
7. Worlds of Fun
8. Valleyfair
9. Dorney Park
10. CA's Great America
11. Michigan's Adventure

Busch/Seaworld:
1. Busch Gardens Williamsburg
2. Busch Gardens Tampa
3. Seaworld Orlando
4. Seaworld San Antonio
5. Sea World San Diego

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

I'll go by parks I've visited:

Six Flags:
1. Magic Mountain
2. Over Texas
3. Fiesta Texas
4. Over Georgia
5. St. Louis

Cedar Fair:
1. Cedar Point
2. Kings Island
3. Carowinds
4. Dorney Park
5. Knott's Berry Farm
6. Worlds of Fun

Disney:
1. Disneyland
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Hollywood Studio
4. California's Adventure
5. Epcot
6. Animal Kingdom

Universal:
1. Islands of Adventure
2. Universal Orlando
3. Universal Hollywood

Herschend
1. Silver Dollar City
2. Dollywood

I'm only doing the ones I've been to!

Six Flags
Six Flags Fiesta Texas- Nice atmosphere, good rides
Six Flags Great America- Again, a decent atmosphere with some good rides, and that was pre-Goliath
Six Flags New England- Aesthetically decent with two world class coasters
Six Flags Great Adventure- A dive, but a great lineup
Six Flags Over Georgia- Gross clientele the first day I went, on top of being hot and not feeling great
Six Flags Over Texas- Honestly I think it could have been so much better but we had two bad experiences there... The park itself it nice and the lineup really isn't all bad, but when you go on a bring a friend free day and also during a tropical storm, it's hard not to have a skewed opinion
Six Flags St. Louis- I think the park is actually okay as far as atmosphere, but the ride selection is lacking
Six Flags America- Not AS bad as people say, but it still lacks in pretty much every department
La Ronde- Poor operations, pretty crappy lineup

Cedar Fair
Cedar Point- Hard to argue this one because it has such an incredible lineup of literally everything
Canada's Wonderland- Two fantastic B&M coasters and the park itself is pretty nice as well
Carowinds- Had you asked me this two years ago I would have put this at the bottom, but it wasn't a trillion degrees when I went this time and I realized it wasn't actually too bad. Two class B&Ms as well, much like Wonderland
Kings Dominion- Everything about this park is pretty sub-par, but they have a decent variety
Kings Island- Beast makes this not come in last, but everything else about it is a bit gross
Worlds of Fun- I remember the park being okay, and Prowler/Patriot were decent
Dorney- Everything about this park was so forgettable and all the creds were average at best
Knotts Berry Farm- I had a bad experience at this park and all the creds were pretty boring, even Xcelerator didn't blow me away
Michigan's Adventure- Mostly crappy creds thrown on a slab of concrete around a nasty lake

I'd have put fabulous Geauga Lake second or third if it still existed </33

Merlin
Alton Towers- Love the unique atmosphere of the park and they have a few really good coasters as well
Thorpe Park- Nowhere near as bad as people say, and even though the atmosphere and clientele are a bit meh, the coasters are okay
Chessington- Even though I've put it third, I've loved both my experiences at Chessington despite the lacking lineup of creds
Gardaland- I don't remember loving in, in fact, the entire park was fairly forgettable but they did have one good cred (Raptor)

Disney
Disneyland California- Has an authentic feel probably because it was the first park
Magic Kingdom- Tons to do, awesome park
California Adventure- I really loved the unique feel of this park, and though it didn't feel too "Disney," it has a good selection of things to do as well as a cool location on the little lake
Hollywood Studios- Always loved this park even though on my return visit I found there was less to do than what I remembered
Animal Kingdom- Often regarded as the worst of the Disney parks, and again, it doesn't scream "Disney" to me, but I found it enjoyable with something a bit more unique to offer, plus Everest is amazing
Epcot- Just a big amalgamation of what the actual **** is going on

Seaworld/Busch
Busch Tampa- I find most people prefer Williamsburg, but I prefer the B&Ms in Tampa as well as the overall lineup and atmosphere. And that is saying something considering I had a lot of bad experiences during my visit here! Montu <3
Busch Williamsburg- A nice, solid selection of B&M coasters in an absolutely beautiful park, with one of my favourite family coasters
Sea World Orlando- By FAR the nicest of the Sea World parks (from what I remember, considering I was only 8 when I last went), and they actually have a few good coasters by the looks of it, though I only rode Journey to Atlantis
Sea World San Diego- The park has very few nice areas and I only spent a few hours there... Didn't reride anything because the creds mostly sucked, plus I broke my camera here so that dampened my mood
Sea World San Antonio- Honestly I think San Antonio and San Diego are pretty well on par, and at least I got to see some shows in San Antonio whereas they were all full in San Diego, but I would honestly probably never go back as all the creds are crap and whales don't excite me

Universal
Islands of Adventure- The theming and atmosphere is literally magical and feels so authentic, and despite their lineup of coasters not being super exciting to me, their water rides and dark rides more than make up for it.
Universal Orlando- Literally love basically every attraction this park has to offer (apart from ET and that weird movie ride), and the only thing that would have made it better is if they had kept Jaws
Universal Hollywood- Probably going to be a lot better now that they have the Harry Potter area, but when I went I literally just remember going up and down escalators all day. They do have the Backlot Tour which is great, as well as a few other great attractions but the place didn't blow me away really.

Herschend
Silver Dollar City- The first time I went there I wasn't fond of it, but after going back this year it really impressed me. The locale in the Ozarks is beautiful, there are a lot of cute shops, delicious food, and a few unique coasters, not to mention what is probably the best mine train in all the land
Dollywood- Again, I didn't dig Dollywood the first time, but I liked it a lot more this time. I was never impressed with their coasters, including Thunderhead, but the park is nice and they have a few unique attractions

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

I'm glad you put Foesta Texas first Taylor. This was one of the most underrated parks I've been to. I was very impressed with the unique setting and good ride lineup!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Going to hold off a bit on this since I'll have 2 more Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks each this summer.

For now, I'm really regretting the time, money and effort involved in getting Michigan's Adventure. Trying to be open-minded, but I'm fully expecting to f**king hate it.

XLR8R

Roller Poster
So far, I've been to three Six Flags parks and four Cedar Fair parks. If I would rank SF & CF parks based off my level of interest in each park, it would go as follows:

Six Flags:

Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Mexico
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Six Flags Great America
Six Flags New England
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Great Adventure
Six Flags St. Louis
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags America
La Ronde
Great Escape

Cedar Fair:

Cedar Point
Knott's Berry Farm
Kings Dominion
Canada's Wonderland
Kings Island
Carowinds
Worlds of Fun
Dorney Park
Valleyfair
Michigan's Adventure

I'm glad you put Foesta Texas first Taylor. This was one of the most underrated parks I've been to. I was very impressed with the unique setting and good ride lineup!

Fiesta Texas has the whole package, I think. Although it's not fantastically themed, it's still pretty good for a Six Flags park, and the locale is nice as well. The lineup, while not mindblowing, is quite good as well. I dunno why I enjoyed it so much, I honestly just had a really good day there and it didn't scream **** Six Flags to me like a lot of the parks do!

For now, I'm really regretting the time, money and effort involved in getting Michigan's Adventure. Trying to be open-minded, but I'm fully expecting to f**king hate it.

Honestly, my best advice is to bring a bathing suit. Their only saving grace is their water park, and MAYBE Shivering Timbers if it's not running like absolute ****.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Disney:
-Shanghai Disneyland
-Epcot
-Tokyo Disneysea
-Tokyo Disneyland
-Hollywood Studios
-Magic Kingdom
-HK Disneyland
-Disneyland
-California Adventure
-Animal Kingdom
-Disney Studios Paris
-Disneyland Paris

Just for you, Pink Panther.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

gavin said:
You are a brave soul gavin. When an amusement park's last new roller coaster was a hand-me-down SLC: not promising.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Merlin
Alton Towers - Good selection of coasters and family rides and I just love the atmosphere
Thorpe Park - Another good selection of coasters but the atmosphere is lacking and it can be a bit bland sometimes
Chessington - I've got a soft spot for it and I love Dragons Fury and Vampire
Gardaland - Decent enough park, but nothing really stands out
Legoland - Dreadful

Disney
Epcot - I loved it! I know there's no coasters but I like the different types of attractions and its such a chilled park
Disneyland Paris - Stunning castle, amazing show and a good variety of attractions - even if a few are a bit 'meh'
Hollywood Studios - Tower of Terror. Enough said
Magic Kingdom - To me this is the ultimate Disney Park. I just didn't have a very good day there so can't place it any higher
Animal Kingdom - Looks nice, couple of good rides but just not quite enough to be any higher
Studios Park, Paris - Grubby

Universal
Island of Adventure
Universal Studios, Florida
Not much between them, IOA just edges it slightly for the atmosphere and better variety of rides

Busch/Seaworld
Busch Gardens Tampa - Brilliant coaster selection and I enjoy the animal exhibits, enough to keep you busy all day
Seaworld Orlando - Its a good park, just not as good as Busch

Sythe

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Kings Island- Beast makes this not come in last, but everything else about it is a bit gross
What makes you say everything else is gross? Just wondering.

^ There's nothing else there that I like apart from the drop tower. Diamondback is okay, Flight of Fear/Firehawk/Backlot are decent too, but the park itself is just lacking in personality.

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster
Guessing, asterisk denotes park I have visited:

Cedar Fair

Cedar Point*
Canada's Wonderland
Kings Island
Knott's Berry Farm
Kings Dominion
Worlds of Fun
Carowinds* (Home Park)
Dorney Park
Valleyfair
Michigan's Adventure

Six Flags

Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Great Adventure
Six Flags Mexico
Six Flags Over Georgia*
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags New England
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Great America
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Six Flags St. Louis
Great Escape
La Ronde
Six Flags America

Seaworld

Busch Gardens Tampa
Busch Gardens Williamsburg*
Seaworld Orlando
Seaworld San Diego
Seaworld San Antonio

Herschend

Silver Dollar City
Dollywood*
Wild Adventures

Merlin

Alton Towers
Heide Park
Thorpe Park
Gardaland
Chessington Worlds of Adventure
(Didn't feel like listing the Lego parks)

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I was crucified for doing this not too long ago and I see nobody having a problem with it here but whatevs.

Cedar Fair:
Cedar Point
Canada's Wonderland
Kings Island
Carowinds
Knott's Berry Farm
Kings Dominion
Dorney Park

Six Flags:
Over Georgia
Tragic Mountain
(Adding two of these to this list, probably better ones, this weekend)

Herschend:
Silver Dollar City
Dollywood