What's new

Park you didn't expect to want to revisit

Samekuuu

Roller Poster
I would say

Duinrell (Tikibad is already a one day visit!). Super nice ambience and a nice area to be in!
Falcon is pretty bad because of the roughness but Dragonfly is actually really good. Wildwings, Madmill and Aquashute are good flats!

Plopsaland de Panne (plopsaqua is a good half day to). Nostalgic for me because of the studio100 figures.
Anubis packs a punch! Heidi the ride is just a allround good ride and everything is well themed and very clean.

Walygator parc. A revisit worth for Monster. Just okay themed. Its a park in the lift as it came from almost being bankrupt.
Pretty cheap to and very enjoyable! very good experience i've got from there!

Hutch

Strata Poster
Thorpe Park.

Was expecting a "Six Flags UK" park but it was actually quite enjoyable, I even felt a little impressed. The creds were good and the queues and operations were fine. Some rides had decent theming, there was a fine selection of flat rides, and it has interesting setting. Only got a few hours at the park but there seems like a lot left for me to do. Would definitely like to return if I'm in the area again. I guess it helps that I haven't exhausted myself like all the locals. :p