What's new

Parc Astèrix - New cred 2016?

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah OzIris went up in my estimations on Friday. I remember it being good, but it was just incredible. Them two zero-g's really are special!

peep

CF Legend
Yay for the Oziris love. Glad more people are realising that Zeus got rough as **** (was really bad last year). They need to do something to save it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
How was Goudurix? I've heard accusations of it being extremely rough but it looks like a something I would enjoy if I braced myself.

Lofty

CF Legend
Goudurix was also **** disgusting.

It wouldn't matter if Zeus was retracked or had new trains, it'll still ride like **** - look at Stampida :(

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Ben

CF Legend
Nah, if Zeus was given some love by someone who knew what they were doing it could be great - look at how Rampage rides (really well).

Martyn B

CF Legend
Stamping just has a bit of a crap layout to be fair, where as Zeus is full of airtime. I still really enjoy it, but it has become a bit unbearable. The side ways movement of each individual car is shocking!

Goudurix was alright, same old really. If they can sort out them first couple of inversions, it could be an awesome coaster. It's defo the most forceful and intense Vekoma looper I've been on.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, when Zeus is going in a straight line it's fab, but then it hits a corner and tries to break your ribs.