What's new

Outlaw - finished coaster

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I built a steel coaster yesterday and uploaded a video to Youtube! It doesn't have custom scenery or anything fancy, so don't expect anything insanely realistic!

outlawtitle.jpg

Ride details
Max speed: 51.8mph
Average speed: 22.9mph
Ride time: 1 minute 45 seconds
Ride length: 3550 feet

Vertical Gs +: 4
Vertical Gs - : -1.1
Inversions: Barrel roll, corkscrew, corkscrew, vertical loop, corkscrew

Highest drop: 78 feet
Lift hill 1 height: 60 feet
Lift hill 2 height: 46 feet

Trains: 3 trains of 4 cars

Ride walkthrough

outlawoverview.jpg

Youtube video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJryYc2K8Uk[/youtube]

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
I really enjoyed that. I think that your video editing skills were brilliant, and the coaster itself was pretty good too!!!

One thing that i didnt like, and this was the only thing, is the section after the final lift. It seemed very short, but this was the only thing. Other than that, AWESOME!

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Thanks!

Yeah, i was quite disapointed that the second section was short too, but i didn't want to build any of it high above the ground, so it wasn't easy to get much speed. But now i've learn more for when i build my next one!

RCF

Strata Poster
I like it. A great ride. I have to agree though that, you should've had a little bit more after that final section of the lift but overall, really great. (I know it's not supposed to be too realistic, but don't you think something would eventually happen on that ground-hugging barrel roll) :lol:

A

Anonymous

good ride, a good little section before the first lift hill and some good inversions, exellent video editing though.

A

Anonymous

It's a good idea, and the video is super bravo ! : :--D :--D :--D :--D