Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Total voters

peep

CF Legend
Mobile network Orange have been doing ads before films at the cinema for ages but now they have got a 'studios' website and a trailer for their first film 'saving private Ryan's number'. Lol indeed.

News and weblink

Do you like the Orange campaign?

EDIT: Should work now

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Really bored of this campaign now... the first 2 (ish) were funny. Great idea... 5 or 6 years down the line and they're still banging them out.

I voted no.

Crippollo

Roller Poster
I hate them I HATE them I HATE THEM,

they are the most annoying adverts in the world and its the main thing i hate about going to the cinema i wish they would stop making them.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
They always make me chuckle, but then I don't often visit the cinema so I don't tire of them. I go what, twice maybe 3 times at most?

Yay Orange <3

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I don't think it would be the same without seeing them. I found it odd having no adverts other than trailers the other day...

So I dont mind them. Part of the cinema experience ;)

Lain

Giga Poster
I think they're awesome.

Anyone who disagrees can razzle dazzle my fantazmagazzle.

peep

CF Legend
Lain said:
I think they're awesome.

Anyone who disagrees can razzle dazzle my fantazmagazzle.

LOL, epic win moment.

I go to the cinema a lot and I found out this afternoon that I nearly know the one with Dennis Hopper word for word. Is that a bad thing?

Lol, on their website they made the moon orange, and are also planning a theme park :p This campaign just gets better and better.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I don't find them funny. They are just so boring and the people in them make me wanna kill everyone. The campaign looks ****e as well...

Why does everyone laugh so loudly at these?

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I just think that they are great entertainment, plus as an Orange customer, I become eligible for the tickets :D