What's new

"Odyssey" - B&M Invert (Complete).

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
new-090810234646000.png

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
^Half right. Yes, there is a Barrel-roll, but it's coming in the direction of towards you as you look at it. It's not really a turnaround, just a helix.

Also, there is a Immelmann that you can't see there.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Supporting has begun, possible colours?

new4.png

Also, it looks really flat on the top of the top hat, it's just the angle.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Umm, don't you think you should let a couple people look over the layout, to point out the bumps and stuff before you begin to support?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The track looks fine. I like the colors and I also like how you're using B&M, even though it should probably be Intamin.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
rollerdude said:
The track looks fine. I like the colors and I also like how you're using B&M, even though it should probably be Intamin.

Yeah, wanted to try something different.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djamlxgs_5A[/youtube]

AdamJ

Roller Poster
Nice quick launch, and I really like the trach style. But I kind of agree it'd be better as an Intamin, but still, being unique is better!

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Update showing new colours and further support work...

new5.png

And I know the support at the top of the screen has thinner tubes, I've fixed that.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
I like the colours, i like the supports, i like the layout, trackwork looks good, but... i dont like the idea, a B&M invert launch.. hmm not sure what to think.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
I like the colours, i like the supports, i like the layout, trackwork looks good, but... i dont like the idea, a B&M invert launch.. hmm not sure what to think.

Imagine the same situation that the Hulk at IoA had. B&M supplied the track, trains etc, and the park got someone else to provide the launch materials.

AdamJ

Roller Poster
^Now you've said that it's easier to place this into a park. I do really like the new colours, bright and I'd say one of the nicest schemes I've seen in a while.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Uncle Arly said:
The Grape Wizard said:

Imagine the same situation that the Hulk at IoA had. B&M supplied the track, trains etc, and the park got someone else to provide the launch materials.

^Now you've said that it's easier to place this into a park. I do really like the new colours, bright and I'd say one of the nicest schemes I've seen in a while.

Yeah, i've just found i like this coaster alot more :--D . Keep it up