What's new

Ocean Park, Hong Kong |"Hair Raiser"| B&M Floorless

andrus

Giga Poster
Ok it's probably just me who thinks it's a little bit strange that a coaster manufacturer reuses the exact same color scheme so close by..

Ben

CF Legend
andrus said:
Ok it's probably just me who thinks it's a little bit strange that a coaster manufacturer reuses the exact same color scheme so close by..

Close by? Germany and Hong Kong...?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Plus the Mack coaster is called Arctic Blast, and it's set in an arctic-themed area.

What colour would it be except for ice blue?

Lofty

CF Legend
^ It is. The supports are white.

Actually, that's a point to make. Blue Fire's supports are silver/grey. These are white. The only same colour is blue. Ha!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
db_2011_0201_OceanPark_HairRaiser1.jpg

Found on Screamscape. Love the banking on that hop over the station.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ nah, B&M have done them alot, check Hydra and Bizzaro/Scream!. It won't be taken at the same pace as Intamin.

Lofty

CF Legend
^ The picture you posted UC, looks different to the hill in that photo. My guess is that that hill at Ocean Park is more focused on stronger positive G's as it's either exiting or entering it (I can't tell from the photo), in the heavy banking part.

Ben

CF Legend
^The other thing to keep in mind is that this one is relatively low compared to the inversions before it, suggesting speed, whereas Hydra's (like the rest of that piece of crap) is slow as anything. Might have a nice pop to it, compared to Hydra's which (like the rest of it) does nothing of interest.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Wow! The setting of this coaster is really stunning. Does this coaster have the typical B&M set of inversions (aka, loop, dive loop/immelman, zeroG roll)? I have no clue about the layout...