What's new

Oakwood's new website

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've never been a fan of user/rider comments on official park websites. They're always selective and flattering, which defeats the purpose of a review. I might try submitting this and see if it is published: "I loved Hydro without lap bars! It was an awesome thrill ride. However, since the tragically rare and accidental death a few years ago that lead to the inclusion of shoulder restraints and a slow throughput, half of the fun has gone. Still an OK ride."

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^We should get all of CF to write similar things and submit them. :p

I agree with Ian though, I'm really not a fan of obviously edited and good reviews of rides on park's websites. I think having a "Best Water Ride in the UK - CoasterForce" type thing (that was an example, I'm not actually saying it is the best or that we ever said it was) is alright, but just random members of the public's thoughts don't really interest me to be honest.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
The old Lightwater Valley website had some hillarious quotes on it, one of them said that they thought they saw a "Valleygator" hiding behind a tree when they were riding The Ultimate.