Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Xpress said:
I finished the first one, did not I? Oh yeah, and I took first place, so shut yer yapper ;)
Oh I know you won the first comp, but you never normally finish anything. ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Who says I don't finish anything? Just because I haven't finished announced projects doesn't mean I haven't finished other simultaneous projects ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm not entering either, I've got too much work to get through right now and I can't really justify giving up that much time. I just lol'd at your response, which basically said "yeah, I never finish any tracks that I show you guys". Why do you think we think you never finish anything? ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
I just lol'd at your response, which basically said "yeah, I never finish any tracks that I show you guys". Why do you think we think you never finish anything? ;)

You never specified WHICH projects i haven't finished.

Intricks

Strata Poster
^^ To be honest, Ive seen you start several threads, and nothing be released........so in my view, you finishing your projects deosn't seem to happen.

Onto the topic, not sure if I can/want to do this one. I want to try, but realism and smoothness are my major downfalls, and those are whats keeping me from really going into this contest.

That and my supporting sucks, so Id prolly grab last or third from last again lol.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Jer

Strata Poster
Still awaiting the ruling on multiple launches.....even though there is not rule saying anything against it, it's worth asking.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just finished finals, so I think I am gonna try again, I was having trouble so I stopped, time to get back to work.

Jer

Strata Poster
Lacking motivation, finals are almost over, Afterwards I;ll try and finish, got all my trackwork done just need intense supports, and smoothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.