What's new

No Limits Competition VI- Fluch Me!

Slash

Giga Poster
Well I have about 1000 feet done. Its high octane and very intense so far. I'm happy with the choice of coaster. I <3 Eurofighters but have never done a launched Gerstlauer so should be fun!

I'm going to go a bit different. Not do standard elements if you know what i mean!

Jer

Strata Poster
I'm about half way done w/ mine

i have 1600ft done. I made a oath not to touch the water or go over the water.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Clever... I like the oath of not touching the water...

It's not like the rules state you can't or anything... :roll:

Jer

Strata Poster
Slash said:
^ Clever... I like the oath of not touching the water...

It's not like the rules state you can't or anything... :roll:

clever I like the saracasm, but the rules state the supports cannot touch the water. XD

Xpress

Strata Poster
^The rules for this competition also do not state weather or not we can use tools. Therefore, I am assuming we CAN use tools, unless there is a written rule in a "rulebook" that states we CANNOT use any tools (algebraic tools, not hand tools, such as 3Ds).

This could be confusing for a site newb, who uses tools for all of his/her tracks. They can assume it's perfectly okay for them to use tools on their tracks, as there is no mention of it in the rules.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Xpress it would have been more clever to send it in with tools then dispute this. Now Dave is just going to add in a new rule.

and Jer, fair enough I get what you mean now. Although it is hard to put track above water without the supports also being in water.

Dave

CF Legend
Xpress your such a ****, if I wrote a full rulebook it would be pages long. Just go with what the old comps say and TOOLS ARE BANNED. You spanner.

A

Anonymous

^ Let him use the tools, and just give him a 0 for Building Technique, since he didn't do anything.

Error

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
^The rules for this competition also do not state weather or not we can use tools. Therefore, I am assuming we CAN use tools, unless there is a written rule in a "rulebook" that states we CANNOT use any tools (algebraic tools, not hand tools, such as 3Ds).

xpress: good lawyer, bad person.

Xpress said:
This could be confusing for a site newb, who uses tools for all of his/her tracks. They can assume it's perfectly okay for them to use tools on their tracks, as there is no mention of it in the rules.

Lucky for us you're not one, so therefore you know the rules ;)

I'm got very little done, trying to pace myself with work and school, as well as artwork and CP/Chicago. i have a hill and an inversion: woo.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Dave said:
Xpress your such a , if I wrote a full rulebook it would be pages long. Just go with what the old comps say and TOOLS ARE BANNED. You spanner.

I'm making a point. No need to freak out on me. And I never said I was actually going to use tools.

Snoo

The Legend
Xpress said:
^But good landscaping can turn a bland coaster into a very interesting coaster ;)

Yeah, but when you strip down the makeup, the ride is still an ugly POS.. which is what we are judging in the first place.

Yeah, Expedition Everest is bad ass.. but without the makeup.. it is pretty boring tbh.