What's new

NFL/College Favorite American Football Teams

NAPayne31

Mega Poster
So I thought I'd go ahead and do this because of the upcoming NFL/College Football season but what are some of your guys favorite teams?

Mine for sure is my hometown Colts
Andrew Luck <3

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
^Good man. Even though they don't have Marvin Harrison, Edge, and Peyton I still have to remain loyal to the Colts. Even though I am really falling in love with the Falcons. Matt Ryan has really changed that team for me I hated them when Michael Vick was the QB.

NAPayne31

Mega Poster
Really though they've recovered with a quarterback whose gonna be just as good or even better than him, T.Y. Hilton and Dwayne Allen are great and show the power a young team can have.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Do you know whats up with Bradshaw because I did a draft the other day and it said he was with them? What happened to Vick Ballard?

Snoo

The Legend
Who knew you'd be a Pittsburgh fan right? Smudge douchebaggery just seems to be common when you speak. ;)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Joey, just because you don't understand how much BETTER college is than pro, based off playing for the love of the game rather than the paychecks of the game, yeah.

K-State for college

Chiefs are my pathetic excuse of NFL. I root for the Texans as well.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
^And Ohio State is gross? Notre Dame is overrated as **** and just garbage. How's Manti's girlfrienohwait!

NAPayne31

Mega Poster
Other than Manti! Notre Dame did go undefeated last year and could do it again if the defense is at the same caliber.
Purdue on the other hand has a quarterback from my high school who made it to the Elite Eleven qb camp for high school quarterbacks and I want to got to school there

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Undefeated thanks to bringing their own officials on road games, which is the biggest joke in the world. USC can't take 12 Pac, Texas can't take Big 12, so why does ND get to CHOOSE their officials. It's garbage.

When you take Air Force off the schedule because you keep getting beat by them, kind of a joke.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Roll tide....that is all

Pro I tend to root for whichever team is winning, that way I dont lose ;)

Cant really stand football, too repetitive and gets boring (to me) after a while. Watched it the most, ever, last year at a whooping 15 games.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Good news is that if you die, the Browns will send people to your funeral to lower you into the ground JUST so you can be let down by them one last time ;)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
NCAA - Clemson Tigers
NFL - Packers (since I was a kid) & Giants (since I moved to NYC)