What's new

New rides @ small parks

Adamsayzlol

Roller Poster
furie said:
Adamsayzlol said:
Ian said:
DMP were supposed to get an air race to go in the gap near the Black Revolver/chicken shop. Looks like Brighton will beat them to the exclusive. Can't wait for the updates.

You do know there getting a roller coaster right ?

They will at some point, no doubt. They've been saying about a new coaster for years though (even before Ben 10 and Ben 10 wasn't included in that discussion).

There will be a coaster at Drayton, but it's all complete rumour at the moment and there is nothing guaranteed. Please, don't keep mistaking pretty rumours for truth.

Ok, I never get to go to many theme parks, I go to Alton towers like once every five years, but Drayton Manor I have to go once every year and I just wish for a better ride, Guess not.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ It's listed as new type of butterfly model. Exciting times indeed!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Update on le gros mouton (http://rcdb.com/11435.htm)

Emailed the park and have been told that the coaster will not be installed for this year due to lack of funds to make it operational. They are currently building a new undercover area and this means no funds to install the coaster.
I'll be heading there at some point anyway so will ask again later in the year.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Yep. New kiddie cred - Dragon Wagon.

funtasticnewattractionsbanner.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
They've got a new ride called "Growler"? I'm crying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X73BNKS04xw[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The 4D film at Paultons will be changed to Robin Hood starting Feb half term.

Nic

Strata Poster
Milky Way are in the process of installing 2 bouncy pillows which they hope to have ready for Easter. Their main selling point to distinguish them from the identical ones up the road at The Big Sheep is that they will be surrounded by soft matting rather than sand. How exciting.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I didn't know we even had any in the country! Hurrah for Milky Way. Bouncy cushions are possibly the only thing in a park worth getting as excited about as coasters.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Looks like Dennlys Park in France are getting some new shiz this year; Drop tower (bigger version of the same tower at Paultons) and a Rapids (see: Lightwater Valley).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Several new attractions and shops are opening at New Jersey boardwalks.

Mariner's Landing Pier at Morey's Piers in Wildwood will debut "Wave Swinger" and new food options.

Steel Pier in Atlantic City will launch a 225-foot-tall Ferris wheel.

Playland's Castaway Cove in Ocean City will include three new rides.

The renamed Adventure Island Waterpark will undergo $500,000 in renovations.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Adlerflug, the new butterfly coaster in Familypark Neusiedlersee has officially opened. Tbh, it doesn't really look any different (apart from the trains) from the older versions of Heege's product...

Familypark-Neusiedlersee-Adlerflug-2014.jpg

f-RED_FamilyparkAdlerflugFilippo.jpg