What's new

New Coaster for Clacton Pier - Stellas Revenge + pic

marc

CF Legend
God that inverting coaster was rough and scary, still pleased I got on it though.

We were looking for something to do next Sunday, think we might take a drive down there.

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Never actually tried to be honest.

Oh my god, I remember the joy of walking towards to pier and noticing the toboggan, I immediately though 'must text Jake!' (because I don't have Ben's number, because of course I would have texted him too ;])

Another cred run is in need =]

tks

Strata Poster
Ben said:
220px-Cock_and_bull_400_06_400x300.jpg

<3

So much love for right now :lol:

Martyn B

CF Legend
il67a91l72dlg002genm5b.jpg

Looks like a brand new cred anyway.

There's new pics on RCDB of the Stella coaster too, which also looks new.

Also, the opening of Stella has been delayed. Keep an eye on their site for updates apparently.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Annoyingly (as I didn't have any), the Pier is back down to just 2 credz.

The Go-Gator, and that new cred pictured above have been removed (according to RCDB).

http://rcdb.com/4810.htm

ALSO, I dont quite believe it, but Stella's Revenge IS that hideous Viper from Barry Island!

:eek:

Ben

CF Legend
RCDB says it still EXISTS, it's just at "Pavilion Fun Park"

The link is in Shroom's post at the top of the page.

Jake

Strata Poster
I wonder where that other park is? I vaguely remember some rides on the seafront right next to the pier, so possibly there? Or I might be getting it mixed up with somewhere else, the amount of dumpy seaside places there are.

Either way, <3.

Don't worry about the Go-Gator either, it was one of the older, narrower bodied ones and they never let adults on it anyway.

Martyn B

CF Legend
You would imagine that a little amusment park like that would be on the sea front. But obviously I dont have a clue as I've never been, which is pretty lazy considering I live about 50 miles from it.

Is there any type of Pavillion on the front?

New pics:

and9kog0069quoghef487m.jpg

0ui5fc88n7i43n4qc00035.jpg

Still not open yet I guess.