What's new

Mouse's RCT3 Competition Semi-Final (Voting now open!)

Whose coaster was the WORST?

• Josh73

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Collosus the power of 10

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Reddude333

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

mouse

Giga Poster
Voting is now open, please vote for who you think should leave the competition.

hyper.jpg

Josh73

Giga Poster
Re: Mouse's RCT3 Competition Semi-Final

Even though I am next to get out, I'll do it!

It can be any type? i.e. Intamin (Giga in Rct3), B&M(Hyper-Twister), etc?

Colossus

Giga Poster

I was praying this was going to be the next challenge. (licks lips) am I cool to use CTRs here? I understand it wont effect those that don`t.

Josh73

Giga Poster

So is this a Hyper with a loop thrown in, or a lopper that is over 100ft. tall? What should we focus more on???

Colossus

Giga Poster

^ you mean 200ft.

Is it even possible to have an inversion on the Intamin coaster you have depicted?

If not then I reckon this would be better without an inversion as we can use B&M, Intamin and Arrow, Otherwise its going to have to be B&M.

reddude333

Giga Poster

Yeah, I'm somewhat confused on this so far. I love making giga coasters but they can't do inversions. And is this 1 inversion max or 1 min? Or specifically 1?

mouse

Giga Poster

All CTRs are allowed, and it must have only 1 inversion. Giga coasters can't do inversions, so obviously you can't use them.

mouse

Giga Poster

^
mouse said:
All CTRs are allowed, and it must have only 1 inversion. Giga coasters can't do inversions, so obviously you can't use them.

Colossus

Giga Poster

My layout is done and my lift hill is complete. I am hoping to complete this fairly quickly as with only 1 inversion the support work is pretty simple.
I want this finished and posted by 11pm Monday night, because after that its call of duty time.

Josh73

Giga Poster

I have my coaster done. Starting the spooky theming, and station!

reddude333

Giga Poster

I haven't even opened up a sandbox/scenario editor yet :-\

Kinda got pulled into the big NL comp that's just started.

Colossus

Giga Poster

Supports finished, just need to do themeing now, hoping to be finished by Saturday.

Colossus

Giga Poster

Double post time.
I have pretty much done zero amount of work on this today so it certainly wont be done tomorrow, and with CoD coming out next week this probably wont be in now until days before the closing date.

reddude333

Giga Poster

So I just randomly put in a few hours on this today and it's looking pretty good so far. Haven't done supports yet but the scenery is really coming along.

Colossus

Giga Poster

I might put a couple of hours in tomorrow daytime, I need to do some work on it soon as CoD comes out tomorrow and I go back to work on Tuesday, so time will now become precious.