What's new

Mountain Flyer - GCI Woodie for Knight Valley, Shenzhen

tomahawk

Strata Poster
5 different areas of track in that small area! Are you f---ing kidding me!!! Why can't this be in America!!!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I see the brake run, the station, a track that goes between both, and then another track next to the station. Then there's the track that will go over all four when it's complete.

Holy ****.

CMonster

Giga Poster
What the hell...

It looks like one of those train depots with like thirty tracks all next to each other. Except about a million times cooler.

The designers at GCI must be having so much fun with this ride.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
COMPLETELY AMAZING NEW IMAGE!

156367_474799524094_23030364094_5522509_3773391_n.jpg

Oh, it's actually not that exciting compared to quadruple station flybys... But still nice to see it coming along.

RCF

Strata Poster
And according to GCI's Facebook, they will post a POV of the new coaster if they reach 3,000 fans by tomorrow night! So get everyone you can to like so we can see how awesome this beast will be.

Dave

CF Legend
Ha, in my head I remembered an image I found for a Erol video and photoshopped this into it...fits some of the reactions in this topic.

oh.jpg

(looks like Lain somewhat)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I just checked their Facebook page and they are at 2,975 people. They only need to get one person every hour to like them.

Lofty

CF Legend
Everybody is mentioning Quadruple Station Fly-bys.. Am I the only one who can see One station Fly-By, a break run and the track leaving the station going toward the lift hill? I know the track heading toward the lift is a lot lower than the break run, but I mean, it will just have the beginning of most GCI's in which it meanders several turns and drops?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
-lofty- said:
Everybody is mentioning Quadruple Station Fly-bys.. Am I the only one who can see One station Fly-By, a break run and the track leaving the station going toward the lift hill? I know the track heading toward the lift is a lot lower than the break run, but I mean, it will just have the beginning of most GCI's in which it meanders several turns and drops?
I would count it as three:
Untitled-3.jpg

I think it's more an interpretation thing.

Lofty

CF Legend
Ahh. I see where people are coming from now. Yeah, I think you're right, I think it is an interpretation thing then.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^As good a simulator No Limits is, it's still just a simulator...

It'll be much more easier to see how quick it is when real-life videos come out... Which will hopefully be very very soon...

On the video itself, it looks cool as ever... Somehow managed to get it both very spread out and tightly-packed in one go... Very very nice...

peep

CF Legend
Benin just sent me a link to the POV.. LINK

I think it looks epic. That second drop looks fun. Oh why does this have to be all the way over in China? *starts saving*