What's new

Most Scared You've Ever Been

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
First time on Top Thrill Dragster. I had no nerves queueing up for it or even when I was on the launch track.

The second it sped off, I shat myself!

Second time round, I was fine with it.

It's because you're a pussy.

Lets not talk about Ferris Wheels.. hahaha

Suck it :p . Ferris wheels ARE terrifying, but they become even MORE terrifying when you have two dunces in the car with you rocking it back in forth, trying to make it invert.

FERRIS WHEEL GONE WILD! :D

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
Mines gotta be detonator at thorpe, on GF666, i was sooooo scared, I couldnt stop trying to hold my breath, then the dreaded breakdown audio was played, so there i was sitting there, trying to hold my breath, then having to quickly take breathes, it was just so terrifying! Although I must say i love it now and feel like a bit of an idiot for being so scared in the first place!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
On the drop tower side of things, Blue Fall.

It's so much taller than nearly every other drop tower out there, and it takes so long to get up there, and I don't actually care for heights that much in the first place, and they played heartbeat sound effects while I was up there, and then I had NO CLUE that it has the 'false drop' thing.

So frickin' scary.

But I rode it again immediately and it was awesome!

Xpress

Strata Poster
The most scared I've ever been was when I rode Supreme Scream at KBF. The first ride I went on that wasn't a coaster when I first went to KBF.

Suck it . Ferris wheels ARE terrifying, but they become even MORE terrifying when you have two dunces in the car with you rocking it back in forth, trying to make it invert.

That's the MOST FUN I've ever had was when me my cousin and brother went on a ferris wheel at the fairgrounds and rocked it back and forth :D:D:D

tks

Strata Poster
Hmm I think I was about 12/13. And my friends dad took me Tom and them to Blackpool. This was when Pasaj del Terror was actually scary and not spoilt by H&S.

At this age I don't think I was over 1.4M.. so not exactly tall, (i'm still not :lol:) anyway me and my friend saw the adverts and thought "all those people running into the pub screaming must be acting it". ****tttttting hell they weren't. From walking down the steps and being greeted by some sinister monk I was terrified.

Walking through an actually PITCH BLACK maze, with only the person infront of you to hold on was petrifying. I can't remember the rest of the rooms, except for the Freddy Kruegars boiler room where I had horrible flashbacks to watching Nightmare on Elm Street and started whimpering. Oh and the scene from the exorcist. The girl jumped off the bed at blinding speed straight at me. Almost brown trousers.

Then Jason came at us with a chainsaw (it sounded very real in the strobe lights, which went off for a good few seconds so he had time to move around and creep up to you). Basically I was one step away from a nervous breakdown and ran as fast as I could out of the pub white as a ghost.

I think I found it alot more scary as I was so tiny and young. But still, eek! Still gives me the creeps thinking about it. Shame they had to tame it down slightly.

A

Anonymous

you guys are going to think i'm the biggest girl ever. xD, i was Terrified of my first Dragster Ride... until we got to the top. oh geez, i was cursing, and everything, i sat, 2 rows behind front row... did i mention, this was this year in July? :p.

A

Anonymous

haha, i wish they would record videos on TTD... that'd be a keeper.

Tjex1

Roller Poster
Slightly embarrasing, but the first time I went on Corkscrew at AT I was pretty scared, it was my first inverter

weeby

Roller Poster
Hurakan Condor was rather scary for me =) I remember whilst we were going up I looked up and shouted to my brother "We're not even near the top yet!!" Then sitting up there my uncle was like "smile for the camera!" ... I tried :lol:

Although this is weird the most scared i've ever been was on the Bungee Rocket! Now that was scary biscuits...

The more scared I get the better the ride is! :--D

Kebab

Giga Poster
^I completely agree, first ride on Hurakan Condor was horrible for me, even worse I had to ride alone because no-one else would brave it. It just amazed me how Dragon Khan managed to shrink to the size it was from 330 feet up in the air! Eugh, the last several seconds where you suddenly slow to crawling pace, you know you're at the top.. And whoosh! In the end it wasn't as bad as expected, just terrifying getting winched up in the air at such height.

Roody Poo

Roller Poster
The thing that scared me the most on a coaster was when I was on Skyliner at Lakemont Park. When it hit the second hill my lap bar flew up. I actualy went on it again because the coaster was alright. Also the first time I went on Kingda Ka was pretty scary.

^ Aww, I just pictured you like flying off the coaster to your death :( . I'd never go on that again though, ew, if my restraint ever went up on a coaster I think I'd be off coasters for life.