What's new

Most Aesthetically Pleasing Coaster

nealbie

CF Legend
What coaster do you think is the most aesthetically pleasing (beautiful) to look at?

I personally think it's Dragon Khan, as it just looks really nice from all angles! :p

A

Anonymous

White Cyclone

JK2007sep09-6.jpg

JK2007sep09-33.jpg

Taken by me September 2007.

Snoo

The Legend
Wicked Twister is one of my favorites.

The setting, the colors, the twists.. it just doesn't look bad from any angle IMO.

Mike

Giga Poster
I'm going to plump for Griffon at BGE.
Maybe not the best in the world to ride, but definitely one of the best to look at. :)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Diamondback has been a rising favorite of mine, given it's particular bold color scheme.

Diamondback%20012709%20007.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a bit off when it comes to topics like this, but I really like the chaos of the Joker's Jinx.
There's just something so pleasing about a brightly painted ball of track. :)
800px-SFA-Joker%27s_Jinx.jpg

I'm actually shocked nobody has mentioned Magnus Colossus yet! It's one of my favourites with the way it kind of blends in with the mountain, and it also words in coordination with the sign, ala:

http://www.rcdb.com/ig1081.htm?picture=8

Other noteables are Millennium Force just because of the way it appears so huge as you are driving beside it, Mean Streak again for the mesh of wood, and Toro because I think it looks sleek (and nice over the water).

Stretch

Roller Poster
Does Dueling Dragons not get at least an honorable mention? - I know you cant see MUCH of it from the park, but the top down shots of it are ace.

Kebab

Giga Poster
I agree with those saying Dragon Khan. I haven't seen it look bad at any angles, weathers, times or distances. It just looks fantastic.

Even from a kilometre away it just turns me on with those big babylon inversions.

RIMG0057.jpg

Naemuti

Mega Poster
800px-kingda_ka.jpg

I love the look of KA so much, and I actually have a larger version of this as my desktop right now. Of course, my favorite angle on the ride is the one I see from the front seat, but seeing as it's February right now...:(

Slash

Giga Poster
Lets be honest this is sexy

hulk03.jpg

I must say, even though this isnt a coaster. It looks good from anywhere (generally because it looks pretty much the same from everywhere, but oh well)