What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
East Coast(er) General said:
Never considered it to be a competition tbh & I'll always be missing all those Bid Apple, Dragon, Go Gator & kiddie ovals you've ridden. :wink:

And four Nautic Jets (two, but two tracks each ;) ).

andrus

Giga Poster
I'm more about the thrills than the creds, so I usually don't count my coasters. But after some quick research at rcdb i found out that I've ridden a mere 55 coasters.. And out of those Dragon Khan was my 10th (yeah!) and Tempel of the Nighthawk was my 50th (not so yeah :p).

Ben

CF Legend
furie said:
East Coast(er) General said:
Never considered it to be a competition tbh & I'll always be missing all those Bid Apple, Dragon, Go Gator & kiddie ovals you've ridden. :wink:

And four Nautic Jets (two, but two tracks each ;) ).

Huh? I've only ridden two Nautic Jets...?

Artichoke

Mega Poster
I haven't even hit 50 yet... -Sighs- BUT, I plan on making my 50th one the Kingda Ka. Even though I'm scared ****less of getting on that ride, I have no choice but to push myself to do it. I'll catch up soon :--D

Snoo

The Legend
I'm hoping for 300 this year.. but it will be stretch. I've been on 95% of the USA Live this year and Texas is up in the air with that whole baby thing. We'll see when things start to shake down.. ect ect.

Jake

Strata Poster
I think after this year i'll be pushing 600, but might not quite get there. It depends if I bother with any of the Italian parks before I fly home for the summer. If I do, it'll only be Gardaland and Mirabilandia I think...

Hopefully I'll be able to whore what's left of the UK parks (does anyone have a Kid I can borrow for Twinlakes and Wheelgate?)...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
marc said:
I should hit 300 today maybe 305 if I am lucky.
Where are you visiting today that will yield you 6+ coasters?

Jake

Strata Poster
Bringing this back from the dead again...

Coz, I hit a new milestone this weekend, innit.

50 - Clown coaster, BPB - 2006
100 - Xpress, Walibi World - 2006
150 - Dragon Flyer, Camelot, 2007
200 - Runaway Train, Dunes Leisure, 2008
250 - Vortex, Canada's Wonderland, 2008
300 - Volcano, Kings Dominion, 2008
350 - Scorpian, BGA, 2008
400 - Kong, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, 2009
450 - Ghostrider, Knotts Berry Farm, 2009
500 - Supersonic Odyssey, Cosmo's World, 2010

550 - Kiddi Koasta, Adventure Island, 2011

... so classy.

tribar

Mega Poster
#1 Probably some dragon coaster at a carnival
#15 Dark Night (SFGAm)
#20 Iron Wolf (SFGAm)
#25 Wildcat (CP)
#30 Woodstock Express (CP)

As you can see i haven't been on very much coasters
I don't even have a #50 :cry:

Xpress

Strata Poster
I hit a milestone of a whopping and impressive 40 coasters :lol:

It was this zamperla or SBC fairground ride, like wind storm or something, was quite fun. Didn't realize it was my 40th til now.

steel

Mega Poster
100 - Talon at Dorney Park
150 - Voyage at Holiday World
200 - Volcano at Kings Dominion

If I'm lucky next summer and everything goes exactly as planned, 250 will be Balder.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I was rather hoping my 250th would be some stupid little cred mincing somewhere around England, but seeing as I haven't been able to do much credit whoring yet this summer, my 250th will be something at Gardaland.