What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
I see Viper was running well this weekend, then.

I wish they'd turn Bull's trims off. It's an amazing ride without them. If you can get on right after they've added a train, they reset the system and it runs 5 laps with them off.

Pure heaven.

Snoo

The Legend
#200, as planned, was Batman: the Ride at Six Flags Great America, the very first B&M Invert. <3

tomahawk

Strata Poster
My 100th coaster is set to be Voyage. I decided against getting the Wacky Worm at WoF credit until AFTER I ride Voyage, because lets be honest, Voyage or Wacky Worm?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Taylor, Marcus & I were all hitting milestones in our count at SFGA, so I decided to just go with the flow and see what I would get. Since Taylor only need 3 to hit 100, she picked first. Marcus needed 8 to hit 200, so we just rode whatever we came across until it was time for Batman. I needed 11 to hit 300, so after we rode Batman there were only a few left I could choose from. At first I was going to take the kiddie coaster just for a laugh, but them Marcus told me about the stand-up being the first B&M and I went for it. After riding Iron Wolf we went on Whizzer and I wish we would have done it the other way round.
So I got the first B&M instead of an original Schwarzkopf as my 300th. :(
Still better than Taylor's 100th and way better than Shivering Timbers. :p

Snoo

The Legend
pkiknex25 said:
Taylor, tell me that after front seat. If you still think so, I'll accept that Canadians are better than Americans.

I've been in the front seat before and after the loop, new trains and old, and it still blows a huge load.

Woman.

^ Yeah.. I have a hard time believing that a coaster is capable of going from being a bottom ten coaster, to a top ten coaster, just by switching seats.

After riding Iron Wolf we went on Whizzer and I wish we would have done it the other way round.
So I got the first B&M instead of an original Schwarzkopf as my 300th.
Still better than Taylor's 100th and way better than Shivering Timbers

I still don't think Iron Wolf is as bad of a coaster as people say it is. Like, it wasn't fantastic, but thinking back, I would have rather have had that as my 100th coaster than stupid Raging Bull.. At least Iron Wolf has some kind of meaning behind it :p .