What's new

Merlin Annual Pass Questionnaire

Nicky

Hyper Poster
Not sure whether this is the right place to put this.

I got sent an email to fill in a questionnaire for my opinion on different versions of annual passes Merlin could offer.

I forgot to note them all down but this was the link I was given

http://merlin.createsend2.com/t/r/l/qutttt/hdsthiik/r

They offered different variations as to what you can get into, when you can get into and how much you would be willing to pay.

One idea was a separate North/South pass and Blackpool Tower was mentioned as an option too.

peep

CF Legend
Interesting. Well, I hate all of their new pass ideas. I suppose for some families it's a fantastic idea but personally I like the freedom to go to any attraction at any time. I also get the impression they want to increase the price of the pass which makes me sad.

Nicky

Hyper Poster
The only one I was seriously for was an unlimited pass that had no restrictions aka the current Premium Pass but for same price as a standard or *fingers crossed* for less.

I know they are just pipe dreams :p

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I would like them to make a European Pass (UK PLUS Mainland). It would make people more aware of their other parks for one.

With that pass, it may make people more willing to visit Heide/Gardaland for example, knowing theres no entry fee on top of travel.