What's new

M&D's Q's....

Martyn B

CF Legend
Just got a few questions about M&D's..

Do you pay to get in? Or do they use a wristband system?

Whats the deal with the coasters that just randomly disappear from the park, do they still do that?

What happened to the Booster that was 'new for 2008'? Is that now travelling the fairs?

Rach

Giga Poster
1 - They use a wristband system, admission is free but if you want to ride it's a wristband.
The website will tells you more about it.

2 - The 5 coasters they currently have stay on site permanently. They own a couple of other coasters which they use to travel.
Some of the rides like the Log Flume, Wheel and Slingshot will disappear on occasion to travel.

3 - I was not aware of M&Ds getting a booster for 2008, however they did have a pirate ship for that year.
M&Ds do own a booster (Bomber Mark) which the company do travel a lot. However, on occasion, they may set it up in the park for a week or more, but that is quite rare.

Lain

Giga Poster
Martyn B said:
Thank you very much for your helpful input :roll:

The answers to all of your questions were but a couple of clicks away if you had bothered to Google it.

marc

CF Legend
When we went it was free to get in and you got a wrist band to ride. We went in 2007 though.

You dont need a fall day there either, and there is a hotel within walking distance.

Martyn B

CF Legend
The answers to all of your questions were but a couple of clicks away if you had bothered to Google it.

Err, not quite. So where exactly could I have found out about the rides that randomly disappear from the park? And do you really think I wouldn't bother checking their website before hand for such a simple question about their pricing?

The website will tells you more about it.

Yeah you'd think wouldn't ya? But their sites gives very very little info on the park. I browsed it for a while trying to find info on the pricing system. I did eventually find an answer in the FAQ's though.

Rach, I cant be certain about the year the Booster was brought in, it may have been 2007, or 6, but it definitely appears to have left now anyway.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
M&Ds operate some of their park rides out at funfairs/lease them out to people, so some of the rides will disappear from time to time. When I went in 2005, Express and the Runaway train were elsewhere doing other events. A couple of years later I came back for the creds when they returned.

And yes, you only need a couple of hours at best to everything. That's all the time you'll want to spend there.

Because you'll be in Scotland, the longest queue will probably be at the bar.