What's new

Lost - who is still watching it?

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Liked this week's more than last week's. So now we know that

Both Sayid and Jack's actions caused Ben to be the person he is. Your standard time travel stopping-the-future-from-happening-actually-caused-it in-the-first-place plot strand. Has to be included, I imagine.

Hurley's time travel mind-**** was <3

mrclam

Giga Poster
I wish they'd stop making out that kate is the sexiest woman alive on this show!

Given the choice between sun, juliet, rose, and kate. Kate would be at the back of the queue..

But I liked the hurely bits where he's discussing time travel.. funneee.

Missed opportunity for Locke at the end.. if i was him, i'd have put red horns on my head and gone "wooooh, woooh.. you're are dead.. i'm here too haunt you.. take you away to see satan.. wooooh!"

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ploddish said:
Liked this week's more than last week's. So now we know that

Both Sayid and Jack's actions caused Ben to be the person he is. Your standard time travel stopping-the-future-from-happening-actually-caused-it in-the-first-place plot strand. Has to be included, I imagine.

I hated it... I hated that whole thing as it was too blatant, too obvious, too trying to be clever. The show is much smarter than that, that was such cringe inducing plot device. The whole "You made me!" "You made me first" thing that was done by Tim Burton 20 years ago! :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Can't believe nobody has posted in this after the superb "Locke" episode!

Ben getting a good bollocking from the Monster! Awesome stuff - loved that episode.

Last week's was a little weak again, but it had very little Kate, so was better than average.

Another two week break though!!!

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
I really loved the Ben bit. Felt really very sorry for him, brilliant acting.

I liked last week's too! Because Miles is <3. And it had lots of Hurley, and the guy from the videos, which I found really interesting. It's certainly building up to something, perhaps the accident Hurley talked about?

marc

CF Legend
I am still watching it as well.

I still have a feeling this is Alien related, I dont know why I just do.

The episodes are getting better and when they end I am like oh what the ****.

Again its 2 storeis one with Ben and one with the other group, so we end up waiting 2 weeks to find out the next part for them.

I have this feeling that the end will be the island blowing up or sinking.

Lain

Giga Poster
Ploddish said:
I really loved the Ben bit. Felt really very sorry for him, brilliant acting.

I liked last week's too! Because Miles is <3. And it had lots of Hurley, and the guy from the videos, which I found really interesting. It's certainly building up to something, perhaps the accident Hurley talked about?

AND STAR WARS REFERENCES. <3

mrclam

Giga Poster
No new episode this week.. just a recap episode..

Which i'm guessing was there to gear us up for a huge finale..

(especially considering next week is the 100th episode)

mrclam

Giga Poster
southend_marc said:
I thought there was still some way to go before the end of lost?

End of the season i meant (4 episodes left i think - well 3 with a 2 hour special at the end).

The actual "end" of lost is next season.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Not entirely sure what to make of last night's episode.

Who is Richard???

There's clearly a massive amount we don't understand about "The Hostiles", yet John is wiping away the fact he knows nothing and is going off on his Jesus complex.

I think it's obvious that the bomb incident is what causes The Swan disaster - Beardy bloke (can't remember his name all of a sudden) was right - the past is the past. The question is - do the Oceanic lot survive, or does the blast cause them to move in time again so Richard thinks they're all destroyed in the blast of the H-Bomb, yet really they have just shifted in time.

Also, why does Richard seem to know so much, yet so little at the same time? Advisor?

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Ooh, I loved it. Except for that sub effect, that was below par :p

The biggest thing for me was that
Jacob might not actually be real [which would make sense, because the Jacob effect was really rather poor. Deliberately?], or be something we're not expecting him to be.

Kate/jack seemed a little out of it, and I get the feeling due to the group's splitting up, it's not going to be a simple route to safety. But it never is, eh?

tks

Strata Poster
Jacob is real. I'll say that now.

So I just watched the finale... I was crying my eyes out at one point, to the extent i was shaking... Best 'death' scene ever.... I'll say no more. ;)

marc

CF Legend
I look forward to Sunday even though I thought it was going to be the last Lost lol.

Whats good about Lost is I keep on 2nd guessing myself which is something I dont normally do.

After 5 seasons I still have no clue as to what is going to happen next lol.

A

Anonymous

To be honest i basically stopped watching lost a while ago, it stopped being on so regular and started getting too insane, plus i regularly forgot it was on.