Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 4 + Hours

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

joe

Mega Poster
3 hours for TTD. It was worth it I think. I was just with my dad though, from what I have heard the wait wasn't too bad. It is usually longer!

Mark

Strata Poster
2 hr 45 minutes 10 years ago for the Dragon Falls at CWoA. I was with a school group and the park was heaving. Even though I had all my mates with me I have never ever been so bored in all my life!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Think it was the 2hr wait for Rita in April for me but it did actually go pretty quickly, i'd say the longest in terms of boredom was defo Poseidon last year, that seemed to go on for ages, think that was 1hr 45 mins but did seem a lot loonger than Rita's!

Ben

CF Legend
Mine's now 2 hours for Stormforce, on the school trip day. That was an unpleasent experience, I didn't think a queue could be that slow....

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^^Nah, Poseidon was only 50 mins Nads! Although it did seem to take ages because of the heat. Weirdly we only queued for about 25 mins for it this summer.

Rita still ranks as my longest wait, at 2 hours, twice, on opening weekend.

A

Anonymous

My Longest Wait is 2 Hours 25 Minutes for Air on the opening weekend of the ride. A Long enough Queue anyway for a average ride but the most annoying thing was that my uncle had payed extara for us to have XRT (Exclusive Ride Time) and we still never got any benefit.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
3 1/2 hours for Nemesis in July '97. Bastards.

c&r

Mega Poster
Hmm.. I think mines about a hour and twenty minutes for SR, as we just went strait to it, and it spent about a hour bieng shut, then the actual queue was tiny, good capacity and good ops = short queue's! :-D. Mind you, some of the queue's in the park that day were huge, so bad that I didn't even think they were worth bothering with...

mistermister

Roller Poster
2 ish hours for Jurassic Park River Adventure in Orlando. Twas the opening season for potter world and everything was horrid mid-day. I still have no idea why we waited that long for that ride...

Edward M

Strata Poster
A friend of mine waited for Harry Potter on opening day. She said it was all around the park. 7 hours.

TilenB

Strata Poster
About 2 hours for iSpeed in the opening year. They only had one train operation and the fast pass's queue was being unbalanced with the normal queue. I then re-visited the park on a school trip about 3 months later and the ride was almost a walk-on

Stealthyrose

Roller Poster
2.5 hours for SAW in 2009, which was not worth it! I try to only visit parks when it is guaranteed to be quiet, but its never the case for new rides.

However, I think my mum holds the record which is 7 hours in 1980 when the Corkscrew opened! mental!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
2 and a half hours for Stealth, had been down all day and opened at 4, by the time we got there the queue was nearly out of the pen. Very hot as well, all walked away with a tan.