What's new

London MCM Expo - Custom House East London

peep

CF Legend
Haha, looks like fun. I have no idea what that event is though, can you explain it a bit more?

A

Anonymous

peep said:
Haha, looks like fun. I have no idea what that event is though, can you explain it a bit more?

Sure hun
Bascially what it is, its a convention where you go to dress up as either anime characters, movie characters, cartoon characters eg: the simpsons or even serial killer characters like jason voorhees lol and what there is to do there is you get to famous people, take pic with other cosplayers and give them free hugs, do skits (acting) or even dancing, play fun games, drawing and enter it in a contest, play DDR and you can also buy things there too =]. So yea theres a lot to do there its very fun indeed! ^ ^

peep

CF Legend
Ha, cheers. I would have actually figured that out if I watched the first video, silly me :p

That is one awesome conga line though.

A

Anonymous

Haha!
Yea I had a really great time there in may =]
If you ever go to one especially the one in London. The next one is in October, the 24th and 25th. Ticket prices are £10, you can eitherv them at the door or online
The website is: www.londonexpo.com :)

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
Lol, did you dress up?

I did yes =]
If you want to see photos let me know, because I have them on my laptop

Ollie

CF Legend
It looks good fun. I can imagine it's got a nice atmosphere and everyone there's really friendly.
What did you dress up as?

Ollie

CF Legend
In that second pic. Is that woman behind you in Pink wearing that face mask as part of the costume? Or is she just scared of Swine Flu?

Looks like you had a fun time anyway. Where does everyone get their costumes from? Do they make them themselves or is there a huge online store with this stuff?

A

Anonymous

Ollie said:
In that second pic. Is that woman behind you in Pink wearing that face mask as part of the costume? Or is she just scared of Swine Flu?

Looks like you had a fun time anyway. Where does everyone get their costumes from? Do they make them themselves or is there a huge online store with this stuff?

Thats part of her costume =]

Well I got mine off ebay, it was quite cheap, so I was lucky, but usually most people make theirs or they ask their friends to make it for them unfortuntly for me I can't make them, but I do want to learn how to tho =]

Ollie

CF Legend
^^Cool. I'm not really into Amine that much so don't know most that characters. I recognised a few FF characters (but not many as I don't play the games). And I think I saw someone dressed as Sora from Kingdom Hearts (which I love).
I guess it'd be weird if you were just a passer by and saw everyone dressed up lol.

A

Anonymous

Ollie said:
^^Cool. I'm not really into Amine that much so don't know most that characters. I recognised a few FF characters (but not many as I don't play the games). And I think I saw someone dressed as Sora from Kingdom Hearts (which I love).
I guess it'd be weird if you were just a passer by and saw everyone dressed up lol.

Oh yes I dressed up as Rinoa from FF8 last year and I also love FF and Kingdom hearts as well =]
and no its not weird if you were a passer by. You get people who go to the London expo not dressed not and they still have fun and get loads of free hugs and stuff lol

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Manny! LOL!

Erm, sorry, I just wanted to post my support of GF. Looks like you had and stuff :)

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
LOL Grim Fandango is in the background of your second picture!!

Who Grim Fandango? lol
Wheres about in the second picture??

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Manny!

grim-fandango2.jpg