What's new

Legoland Manchester: Discovery Centre

A

Anonymous

Over nothing?
It's an attraction that will attract many families in Manchester.
Just because you live in London where you have the likes of:
Legoland
Thorpe Park
Chessington
Maddame Tussauds
Dungeons
London Eye
etc on your door step, doesn't mean that this is something that is nothing.

It will provide a bigger tourism rate of people to Manchester, wether you see it or not.

A

Anonymous

And?

It is going to be in one of the biggest shopping centres in the UK.
Therefore it will bring a new expierience to the Trafford Centre. Just cos it don't intrest you, doesn't mean NO ONE should be intrested with it.

*starts to think Erol is turning into another Ben*

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Not at all, I'm just trying to put across the lack of good attractions. If the interactive dark ride turns out to be like the one in Legoland Windsor, it's done for. Cardboard cutouts, no music and bright white lights = disappointed kids. To me it really does sound like another Dickens flop World, the only thing going for it is the word "Lego".

A

Anonymous

Not at all clearly you didn't read my post.

IT IS IN ONE OF THE UK's LARGEST SHOPPING CENTRES.

Thats one of the biggest things it has going for it.
No one is allowed an opinion with you or Ben around. It's like you SEEM to think you are right all the time.

If Chessington or Thorpe was getting this you would be boning up at the thought.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
CJH said:
Not at all clearly you didn't read my post.

I did.

So is Bluewater, Lakeside and Westfield.

Thats one of the biggest things it has going for it.

There, you just backed my point. The shopping centre is the BIGGEST thing going for it, not the crappy Merlin attempt at an attraction.

No one is allowed an opinion with you or Ben around. It's like you SEEM to think you are right all the time.

Of course you are, I'm just stating my own personal opinion. Just because I disagree with you, doesn't make either one of us right or wrong. If you're gonna make these topics, expect to have free-thinkers, not bum-lickers, Chris.

If Chessington or Thorpe was getting this you would be boning up at the thought.

No I wouldn't, I'd be on their backs saying how **** their plans are. My judgment is not influenced by it's placement, it's influenced from experiences.

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
CJH said:
Not at all clearly you didn't read my post

I did.

So is Bluewater, Lakeside and Westfield.

Clearly you FAIL to read a post again, I was't saying anything about Lakside, Westfield OR bluewater, I was going on about it being in one of the biggest.
It is not going in either of the ones you stated, so no point going on about something it isn't going to be.

It's going to be good for the Trafford Centre and Manchester no matter what you say, that is FACT not an opinion.

[Edited. None of that. -CP6]

Moving on, anyone else got anything to say.

Of

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I did read it, you just didn't read mine properly.

And why the hell are you insulting me?
It's my opinion for **** sake, have some respect or get the hell out of here.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
And enough you two!

I think they're a good idea for what they are, but I'm in no hurry to visit.

We left it at this post Erol!

tks

Strata Poster
So.. If this going to be inside the Trafford Centre. I'd hope so considering the rain Manchester gets :lol: