What's new

Launchers Paradise - Riders Choice, VOTE NOW!!

A

Anonymous

To the time is up for the competition and I have received 4 entries, I have also added a track that I have made myself, that will be left out in the scoring. So now it's time for judging and I want your help to do so:

Riders Choice Rules:
  • Download the archive containing the track files.
  • Ride all tracks and rate them in whatever order you want.
  • Send your ratings to: CFNLjudges@gmail.com
  • If you have entered a track, then you must send in a rating and also rate your track last, so that the poll get a fair result.
  • Don't post/discuss your ratings here!!!
  • You have until the 21:st of May 2010 23:59 GMT to send in your ratings.
Happy Rating!!

DOWNLOAD!!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It is just me that can't get the link to work?

I just get this screen, regardless of how long I give it to load:
Untitled-1-3.jpg

Or am I just being a special?

A

Anonymous

^ It's just you being special, it loads in a few seconds for me.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nope, still nothing. I'll put it down to a dodgy internet connection. It's been a bit strange all day.

Jared

Hyper Poster
Well for a start, the spacing between the vertices are far to exact to be done by hand. To me (I am a very skilled tool builder) the ride looks like it was built either by hand then AHG'd or with Newton. In both cases it looks like the designer has deleted segments between them to make it look more hand built. There is also the fact that the the heartline and the laterals in all cases are near enough perfect, the only fluctuations you get in the laterals is because of the deleted segments messing with the transitions.

A

Anonymous

^ There is too much difference in the length of the segments for your point to be valid, you might be a skilled tool builder, but it seems like your hand building technique is a bit of...

Come on people, I have only received one ballot, if I don't get many more then this will be the last competition with a riders choice...

Brookes

Giga Poster
Just sent mine in! Didn't get chance to do it until now due to revising.

^^It is probably loefet's as he is a beast at hand building, although the laterals on the last turn were nasty, lats weren't handled very well at all in this comp to be honest.

metalhead7

Mega Poster
ugh i really wish i could have re-done this one!!! I've gotten so much better at this, so i'm really syked for the next one

A

Anonymous

^^ Yeah you're right on the account of the 4:th track being mine, I know it's not perfect but it's something I only spent 2 days on.

The results and next competition might be a few days, since I have my nephew and niece, so there isn't much time for my computer at the moment, but I have a provisional scoring made, so I just need to take a second look and do the write-up and it will be complete...

A

Anonymous

My nephew and niece have returned home now, so expect the result soon...