What's new

Knott's Timberline Twister Replacement

With Timberline Twister and a camp bus closing at Knott's, it only seems natural that a new family coaster will replace it.

I would say Vekoma or Gerstluer family boomerang. It could be just about any compact family coaster. It is a pretty large area behind walls.

For updates on this possible new addition, Funnelcakeblog and Knott's Network on YouTube have weekly updates.

I am very interested to see what others think so please share thoughts/updates...thanks

MagicMountainFan

Roller Poster
Sad to see one of my first credits as a young child go, hopefully we get a modern new kiddie coaster, removing some flats and replacing it with an ART family kiddie coaster like Snoopy's at Canada's wonderland sounds great, a decent themed, fun experience.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
FIFY (yes, the one at CW is kid-only, unfortunately)
Naw that’s just CW management being stuck up. Keep in mind that Knott’s was allowing solo adults on Timberline Twister apparently, while Snoopy’s Racing Railway can literally accommodate anyone from toddlers to mildly obese riders;
5AAB8DBD-A625-40C3-A030-3BEED5ED97FF.jpeg

It’s fantastic hardware and all, trains are perhaps among the roomiest closed cars I’ve sat in, and I greatly enjoyed the coaster (with a kid). I’d be happy to see Knott’s get one of these coasters, although perhaps a different layout and without the child companion requirement.

rideguy70

Mega Poster
Both Disney and SFMM already have a Vekoma Roller Skater. I thought the rumor was a copy of Canada Wonderland's Snoopy's Racing Railway? Although, given Knott's history, I'd figure they'd give it the Soap Box Racer name.

MagicMountainFan

Roller Poster
People won't care about the difference of kiddie coasters at all, and if Knott's really wanted to they could make a custom junior coaster like Adventureland Iowa. The ART coaster however, seems like an interesting idea if it is not so expensive unthemed.

CoasterGoji_501

Roller Poster
i hope we get a vekoma family coaster of some kind, i would love to see a dragon flier clone come to knotts. im iffy on a vekoma family boomerang as it could be labled as too similar to rewind racer at adventure city.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
That's why we let you do it.
Nah, I think you and everyone have got an equal right to post as they please. I’ve not been on this forum for a very long time nor am I a senior member here, but I prefer just filling in gaps as opposed to sharing popular news for news sakes. If you see something, it’s all yours to share. My dig here was just that it was entirely within his ability to include the tweet/photos. We all love to see it.