What's new

Knotts Berry Farm | Coast Rider | Mack Wild Mouse

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ I was imagining the "large first drop" model to the traditional wild mouse model.

So this,

nnb04i38to3brgbhk0069p.jpg

Compared to this,

cvsbc50h000if814gq7c27.jpg

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Come on now, it's not like Knott's is a park that should get a big ride though. We can't make fun of Knott's because like Taylor and Canada, it should NEVER be made fun of.

Wildmouse695

Roller Poster
WOW!!
This looks like the best ride ever!

Of all the new rides for 2013; Outlaw Run, Full Throttle, The Smiler, Iron Rattler, Gatekeeper.... They all look shoddy and uninspiring compared to this future gem. They are making splendid use of this space.... a scrambler and a wild mouse???
They should put their prices up!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Wildmouse695 said:
WOW!!

Of all the new rides for 2013; Outlaw Run, Full Throttle, The Smiler, Iron Rattler, Gatekeeper.... They all look shoddy and uninspiring compared to this future gem. They are making splendid use of this space.... a scrambler and a wild mouse???

Not2BSure2Bif2Bserious-1.jpg

Wildmouse695

Roller Poster
Xpress said:
Wildmouse695 said:
WOW!!

I am taking the piss, as are Knott's

Gazza

Giga Poster
Xpress said:
Wildmouse695 said:
WOW!!

What is the point of posting that image? Were you genuinely confused by the tone of the post?

"Oh but its the internet, I can't tell for sure if they are being sarcastic or not" :roll:

Wildmouse695

Roller Poster
Didn't think I would have to spell it out....

Seriously though, what disappointing additions. It's not like they need more average family rides, lets face it the park is already full of those and many more are available just down the road at Disney. I think they really missed a trick by not having a big ride like a Leviathon or a Gatekeeper.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Couple of things:

1. You have 11 posts. As a website newcomer, your sarcasm was not detected, due to lack of a previous profile to go off of.

2. Where, precisely, would they fit a Leviathon or Gatekeeper?

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Couple of things:

1. You have 11 posts. As a website newcomer, your sarcasm was not detected, due to lack of a previous profile to go off of.

2. Where, precisely, would they fit a Leviathon or Gatekeeper?

1: I clearly saw it as sarcasm, I thought that was rather obvious.

2: Wasn't there a discussion a while back saying that Leviathan's layout is a little funky for Canada's Wonderland because it was originally planned for and supposed to go to Knotts...

I believe it was in the Leviathan construction thread or maybe a "Knott's Giga rumor" thread?

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
^Thank you marc for proving i'm not totally crazy.

Still, Mack do make some of the best non-spinning wild mice so it could be worse...

marc

CF Legend
What ever way people dress this up its still a glorified mouse coaster that if a park like sfmm were getting it people would laugh.