What's new

John's Adventures in His New Machine

mouse

Giga Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRYbpFmToM[/youtube]

Since leaving Blackpool John has taken his new machine on a big adventure, exploring the world and having new experiences!

After being wished well by Amanda and the team, John began his adventure with a final ride on The Big One.
01_zpsridefupc.jpg

He was there when Kate Middleton walked down the aisle.
02_zpsurgeri90.jpg

He managed to get through to the live shows of Britain's Got Talent. Sadly he didn't get through to the finals as Amanda kept shouting at him from the audience!
04_zpsl3xyqcoc.jpg

Continuing his TV stint, John became a contestant on Blind Date. He was chosen as none of the other contestants could fit on the stage! RIP Cilla.
03_zpslyfoo4gv.jpg

John wanted to see what all the fuss over Dismaland was about, so he went to see it for himself. He didn't like the way it was taking a cheap shot at theme parks, but he found some of the pieces amusing!
06_zpsjef5vtx3.jpg

So where did John go next? If like me you have too much time on your hands, help continue his adventure!

peep

CF Legend
You sir have won the forums. I'm actually excited to see where else John was able to take his machine.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

mouse

Giga Poster
Here's a template:
template_zpssh8yqold.jpg

Not great quality Photoshopping, but meh :p. Doesn't just have to be edited photos to continue John's adventure, can be a drawing, comic, writing - anything really!

Anyway, on with the adventure...

Untitled-2_zpsuatnefmo.jpg

John was very inspired by Martin Luther King's speeches.

13_zpsqktbiq4t.jpg

For a while he enjoyed a brief stint as a pig farmer. Sadly he was fired the day future prime minister David Cameron visited. He won't say exactly why, just that it was something to do with 'pig trauma'.

11_zpsd5jfoo3g.jpg

"My machine's better than yours."