What's new

John Wardley to Work with B&M Once Again

A

Anonymous

^^ ^ Who have said that a Wing Walker esque ride must have a launch? just because the only ride built (by another company on that) have one?

That's just silly...

wabbit42

Mega Poster
^^^^ Yeah, what are you talking about?

Also, an area near stealth and on the riverbank was being cleared when me and my friend saw it last year

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
Here's hoping B&M returns to UK shores (Thorpe) in 2012: the year of the Olympics.

I think I can speak for everyone here in saying I would jizz my pance if that happens, especially if it's a new coaster design.

I'd prefer it to be at Alton, but that ain't gonna happen since were getting Thirteen this year.

Rush

Giga Poster
Coaster-Fiend said:
I'd prefer it to be at Alton, but that ain't gonna happen since were getting Thirteen this year.

Not necessarily. Alton got Rita the year after Spinball and Thorpe got Inferno the year after Colossus. We don't know what they're planning for 2012 yet.

However I would like it to go to Thorpe, because it is closer and I am selfish.

marc

CF Legend
Thorpe needs another coaster, and they need something new for the Olympic year seeing thats the closest park really.

A

Anonymous

Looks like the coaster for Heide Park might be a Dive Machine, that's at least what Trips'n'Pics are reporting, but they are usually right...

http://www.trips-n-pics.com/?id=30#parc40

I really hope that it will be something between Oblivion and the newer ones, with a giant tunnel town the drop and then follow it up with some nice Immelmanns... :D