Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit Gay!

• Only Musicals Are Gay!

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
Theatre isn't gay. It's just alot of gay people enjoy theatre and some get obsessed with some of the shows or actors/actresses. A lot of people like seeing shows but it doesn't make them gay.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Ollie said:
Theatre isn't gay. It's just alot of gay people enjoy theatre and some get obsessed with some of the shows or actors/actresses. A lot of people like seeing shows but it doesn't make them gay.
Says the kid in the closet. :p

RCF

Strata Poster
That's true. Most people I know in theatre aren't gay I know for a fact. The just about smartest kid in the school is in theatre. Got a perfect SAT score and is really smart.

RCF

Strata Poster
LOL! Sorry Jerry he's not. I know that for a fact. Unless his girlfriend's a cover up....... :wink:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
RollerCoasterFanatic said:
LOL! Sorry Jerry he's not. I know that for a fact. Unless his girlfriend's a cover up....... :wink:

I don't know for a fact, but I suspect that there are gay men on the board here who have had relationships with women - particularly those who are a little older or not in a situation where being gay is considered acceptable...

Snoo

The Legend
^I know one who we've known in the states for quite a while. ;)

As for Theater.. gay? Kinda. For gays? Nah.

Slash

Giga Poster
I'm gonna be honest, Musical Theatre is rather gay, but I mean that its camp as hell.

To be honest I'm not gay but im slightly camp and you know what I don't care, its who i am but I'm not a Queen.

So I'd say yes to be in musical theatre you have to be a little bit camp.

Normal theatre? God no.