Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kind of

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

tribar

Mega Poster
Is No Limits worth $30. Is there any major problems with it. What are your thoughts about the game

Xpress

Strata Poster
Depends. Do you really want to learn how to use it in its fullest extent, or are you going to use it just a handful of times then forget about it?

For us avid builders, it's worth the $30 we paid a long time ago. I've been using for I forgot how long, and I still use it every day.

As far as problems go, yeah there are some. The spinner program isn't all that great. There are only 2 speeds in the editor: fast and faster. For small rides, that's blisteringly fast and supersonic.

Otherwise, no, no problems.

RobJackson85

Roller Poster
I've voted for 'kind of'

The reason why is pretty much exactly the same as Xpress' first line. If you are going to use it alot, then yes, it's well worth it. If your likely ot get bored pretty quickly and not use it, then no, it's not worth it.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Not only is it brilliantly flexible to express your creative side, with loads of external programs such as Newton2 and various object creators (download seperately, but are freee). You can create things extremely close to reality, or completely abstract.

You can also download a wealth of creations online! They're some fantastic designers out there. Also some top notch re-creations if you search about.

Basically, It's well worth the price tag. Infact I'd happily pay double, I bought it 7 years ago and used it almost everyday since!

walker1104

Mega Poster
Yeah, I think it's worth it. I bought it about 3 years ago and haven't looked back. I don't play it as much now a days, but its good to go back to it from time to time. It sill keeps me entertained for a few hours.

The thing is, do you have enough patience to learn how to use it? I found it has a pretty steep learning curve. Well, to make anything half decent it does. So if you don't have the patience to spend an hour or so perfecting something, then it probably isn't right for you. But for the sheer flexibility that it provides, its brilliant.

Bye Tom

Roller Poster
Even if you don't have the patience to fully understand NoLimits and the very powerful third party tools which you can use, just riding all of the fictional coasters created by the community makes it worth it. Also, NoLimits is made by a very small team (essentially one person named Ole and a few people who help him out) and I believe they deserve every dollar they get.

So yeah, I'd say it's 100% worth it.