What's new

Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

znt

Roller Poster
patiently waiting as well. I was planning to go on June 23rd/24th but I'm just gonna hold off until later in the year

lom.lom.lom

Roller Poster
Actually though the radio silence from IB is frustrating, I'm really really hoping for a July 4th opening, which would be the most All American of opening dates, I'm planning on being there on July 6th

SimonProD

Mega Poster
As far as I have gathered they built new trains based on the Schwarzkopf blueprints - and I hope they took advanced materials and known faults into consideration. So logically they should be safe to start - but if they actually do....

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Given what's just happened @ Grona lund , I wonder if IB will delay the ride further!
I mean, at this point the park is already 1/3 of the way through it's season. Wouldn't be surprised if it's held over to 2024 regardless of the situation. (Same for the 3 SF coasters that haven't even been assembled yet)

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
I mean, at this point the park is already 1/3 of the way through it's season. Wouldn't be surprised if it's held over to 2024 regardless of the situation. (Same for the 3 SF coasters that haven't even been assembled yet)
I think the P’Sghetti Bowls will open soon enough, construction is pretty far on SFFT’s in particular and both of those parks run for long enough seasons that they can debut a new attraction in July/August. St Louis’ meanwhile is making very good progress, they’ve poured a lot of concrete and could very well begin ride assembly within a month. If that were to open this year however it’d be a Fright Fest addition.

In terms of Indiana Beach, I think it still has a chance at 2023. They just need to begin testing the coaster pronto. If anyone recalls, this is also the same management that reopened Silver Comet at Niagara maybe two weeks before that park closed for the season.

AidanCKY

Mega Poster
Interesting they have the "front car only" setup like that Canadian mall had.

I guess that's to ensure each car has its own set of wheel bogies instead of middle cars sharing them. I assume that's to try prevent the same kind of accident happening that happens to these Schwartzkopfs

Last edited:

Zwaman

Roller Poster
Interesting they have the "front car only" setup like that Canadian mall had.

I guess that's to ensure each car has its own set of wheel bogies instead of middle cars sharing them. I assume that's to try prevent the same kind of accident happening that happens to these Schwartzkopfs
I actually read the train on track is Mindbender's. Forgot where I read it so no clue if the source is reliable, but it would make sense, considering Mindbender was torn down some months ago and the train on the pictures is the same 3-coach train Mindbender had.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
^That makes sense, but I believe the Mindbender trains are in storage on property but those aren't them. I believe those trains on the track were rebuilt using original plans, or that's what @TPoseOnTantrum reports; I'll defer to him on that.

AidanCKY

Mega Poster
As this is a portable coaster wonder what takes them so long...

Cannot take poeple seriously who write his name this way.... 🤣
I know there was a lot of interesting bodging done to this coaster, I've seen pics and videos of track rails being cut open and patched so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a lot of stuff to sort out on it.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Well ladies and gents, it finally happened… Triple Loop is testing!!!

Also the Weber Jankship from La Feria is being set up behind it.