What's new

I'm A Celebrity... Don't Get Me Out of Here! [1ST EVICTION]

Who's going to be the first 2 celebs evicted?

• Tom Cruise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Beckham

• Vin Diesel

• Simon Cowell

• Jonathon Ross

• Boris Johnson

• Gordon Brown

• Jeremy Kyle

• Piers Morgan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nealbie

CF Legend
Here we are then, we have 9 people in the Big Brother Prison Cell, and here is the first poll for eviction which will be open until Friday to decide which 2 celebs are going to get an electric exit in The Chair this coming Friday.

The 9 contestants
  • *Tom Cruise
    *David Beckham
    *Vin Diesel
    *Simon Cowell
    *Jonathon Ross
    *Boris Johnson
    *Gordon Brown
    *Jeremy Kyle
    *Piers Morgan

It's all up to you who makes it to the final and who meets their maker at the end of the week. The 2 most voted for celebrities will be removed from the Big Brother Prison Cell on Friday leaving us with 7 contestants.

Say who you've voted for in the thread, and if you want to make everyone else think that they should vote for them then make a case for it. Conversely you can also put why someone should not be gotten rid of and reasons as to why they should be saved.

nealbie

CF Legend
I've gone for Gordon Brown on this one.

I think we should spare Boris though, he's the most pleasant and funniest politician in the world :)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Boris likes whiff-waff, and so do I, so Boris stays.

Hmmm...who should go...Wossy. I mean, I'm not one to complain, but I would so shag his gran ;)

Mike

Giga Poster
I cannot stand Piers Morgan.
The bloke is a total cock, so must go (to a suicide booth preferably).

CMonster

Giga Poster
David Beckham should die. I don't really know anything about him, but I have my reasons...not really

Rush

Giga Poster
Eh...?

I thought this was voting CF Members into wherever when I read the topic in Forum Fun. :(

Get rid of Simon Cowell please. I can't stand him.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
'Tis what I thought as well. Would have been a lot more fun - hint hint. :wink:

Slash

Giga Poster
^ I think saying we want to put a member in the electric chair may be a bit too harsh :lol:

Plus they may think we dot like them ( I'd probably get nominated)

Rush

Giga Poster
Slash said:
^ I think saying we want to put a member in the electric chair may be a bit too harsh :lol:

Plus they may think we dot like them ( I'd probably get nominated)

Your point being.... :p

nealbie

CF Legend
Yeah, it's perfectly fine to put much hated celebs in an electric chair and have them killed, but not actual normal people :wink:

Slash

Giga Poster
^ it's mainly cause they are used to the threats. This is tiny compared to the hate mail Jeremy Kyle must get. But he's an idiot and I hate him more than Stalin, not more than Hitler though but he is in the Dictatorship class.

[/ramble]