What's new

How often do you clean your ears?

tomahawk

Well-Known Member
Typically the second I wake up, and then again when I go to bed. One of those syncs up with a shower, depends when I shower that day.

I rarely do ear candles as well, those things are nasty.
 

Joey

Well-Known Member
I wipe around them with tissue every day.

I try not to use q-tips often, but sometimes you just gotta...

There's a genetic link between thick, gooey earwax and BO. If I could be bothered, I'd go look it up, but I can't? I'm one of the unfortunate souls who has whatever evil gene that is.
 

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Whenever I wash my hair, which is pretty much every two days.

Joey said:
I try not to use q-tips often, but sometimes you just gotta...

I use them to dry my ears out after I've cleaned them and sometimes if my ears "feel dirty", but it's pretty rare and usually the sign I have a cold or hay fever or something coming on.

Joey said:
There's a genetic link between thick, gooey earwax and BO. If I could be bothered, I'd go look it up, but I can't? I'm one of the unfortunate souls who has whatever evil gene that is.

I'm sorry you're so broken :p

I don't seem to generate much wax at all, it would drive me insane if I did.
 

Joey

Well-Known Member
furie said:
Whenever I wash my hair, which is pretty much every two days.

Joey said:
I try not to use q-tips often, but sometimes you just gotta...

I use them to dry my ears out after I've cleaned them and sometimes if my ears "feel dirty", but it's pretty rare and usually the sign I have a cold or hay fever or something coming on.

Joey said:
There's a genetic link between thick, gooey earwax and BO. If I could be bothered, I'd go look it up, but I can't? I'm one of the unfortunate souls who has whatever evil gene that is.

I'm sorry you're so broken :p

I don't seem to generate much wax at all, it would drive me insane if I did.
But I wash so it doesn't actually matter. ;)
 

Ben

Social Media Team
Social Media Team
I don't think I ever consciously clean them?

I like, rub them in the shower I guess? But I never go to them specifically to wash out of need like my teeth or anything.

I find it a bit weird people do, I've never know anyone to...?
 
Top