What's new

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have? (not including yourself)

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• 4 or more

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
One brother, two sisters (all three younger), one half brother, two half sisters (all three younger), then three sort of half brothers & two sort of half sisters - my father's wife's children (all five younger). Then there's the seven spouses...
Why am I always the oldest? :p
Poor Aidan has none, but I think he likes it that way. He's also younger than my brother's (2) & both of my sister's children (3). :wink:

Ben

CF Legend
Harley can be a girl's name, if you're a Batman villain, but, Jess, wtf?

I have two sisters, both older. One fab, Abbi (23) <3, and one who used to be a burden, but, has now dumped her VILE boyfriend and is becoming fabber by the day, Beckie <3 (25).

Jake

Strata Poster
-lofty- said:
I have one sister. She's a ****, Fact.

dettol_protects_medres.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ben said:
I have two sisters, both older. One fab, Abbi (23) <3, and one who used to be a burden, but, has now dumped her VILE boyfriend and is becoming fabber by the day, Beckie <3 (25).
Photos?

Error

Strata Poster
Sister, 31
Sister, 28
Sister, 27
Brother, 25
Brother, 24
Me, 21
And Brother, 19.

So 7 of us all. If I counted Gabriel (died at birth), there's 8.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Nah, Harley is the sister and Jess is the brother. Yeah. I don't know, my parents obviously thought it was cool or something.

And I <3 my name ;]

kir

Hyper Poster
I have one brother who is 24. We're like chalk and cheese but I love him! He's got dark curly hair and he has darker skin which he gets from my dad's (Caribbean) side of the family. I'm taller, slimmer, paler, more of a tearaway personality-wise. We are orientated in totally different ways. I got the Irish genes!

As for Jess being a boys name, I've heard it loads of times in popular culture and it doesn't really surprise me that much. Perhaps it's more of a North American thing? Jesse James springs to mind as a popular one lots of us over here might know! Oh and, "oh Jesse be strong, just hold oooooon". And Jess and Jesse are clearly the same name!

Ben

CF Legend
Ian said:
Ben said:
Photos?

Fine :p

We'll start with Beckie, cause, bless her, she is the less attractive of the two. She's lost quite a bit of weight since this photo, which was last October, cause she split with her gross boyfriend, but, there's NO newer photos on her Facebook <//3
67602_1679980237001_1162404286_31934726_2453340_n.jpg

I mean, she's not ugly or anything, now she's losing weight she looks quite good, but, she still probably got the sh!tty end of the stick as far as genes between the three of us go... So then this is Abbi, the fab one. She's the one on the right of the photo.
46835_1624917582053_1209906266_31770044_6934805_n.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks. Abbi - or Fabbi as she should be known - is just like you but with long, blonde hair.

Error and Kim, if you also feel like posting photos of your older sisters, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Will

Strata Poster
I was about to say that the same applied to younger sisters (within reason)... but then remembered CFers really can't be trusted with them... :?

v Well that was a letdown :p :p

Error

Strata Poster
Ian said:
Error and Kim, if you also feel like posting photos of your older sisters, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

I'll give you one with all three: Becky, Katie, and Boo, in age order.

Screenshot2011-04-17at125850PM.png

And also: Divorced, Married and Engaged :p

Ben

CF Legend
Ian said:
Thanks. Abbi - or Fabbi as she should be known - is just like you but with long, blonde hair.

Thanks, although I'm fairly sure I don't have boobs either :p

And Error, a photo of your brother wouldn't go amiss <3

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
This reminds me of when Ian had a somewhat weird obsession with that young twatish chav from X Factor. So have another young, twatish chav in the form of my 14 year old sister:

40196_432501653960_763098960_4836976_1913308_n.jpg

#justforian

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I have two brothers and one sister. They're all older, I'm the youngest.

Technically they are half-brothers/sister, but we were all brought up together so never saw it that way.