What's new

'Hexenbesen'-possibly the most wierd flying coaster ever!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: 'Hexenbesen'-possibly the most wierd flying coaster ever

OMG, this looks amazing! I love strange crap like this!

I'll drop them (the Wolverhampton one) an email if there's enough demand to do it.

Kebab

Giga Poster

Ben said:
EDIT - They do adult nights, haha. We should see if they'd let us on the CRED, cause you need 25 people. We'd well get that amount if they said we could have the cred, haha <3
CF Live anyone? :lol:

It's been years though, seriously, I only remembered it was there when I saw the OP's image. From what I remember there was no restriction on this thing, you just climb to the top of a wacky warehouse (got 3 vertical slides, which were great!), and theres a short queue. There's only one car however, so capacity was awful nonetheless. There's a guy (could class him as the ride op I suppose?), who keeps watch of the coaster, and gives it a push to give it some speed, from there you climb a small lift hill, and meander around the building, overlooking the play area. It's pretty cool actually, they should do more of these in places like that! :)

Tomatron

Giga Poster

SUCH A CRED.

I've been on the one in Germany. Cool little ride, but definitely not made for fat people.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster

Was it painful?
Did it feel like you were going to fall out?

choluby

Roller Poster

Kebab said:
I've been on one of these, pretty cool things actually! There's this huge indoor 'Go Kidz Go' a couple of miles from where I live, and I went on my 12th birthday and this flies around the entire play area. Plus you're completely enclosed in the car from what I remember... :?

EDIT: Do these count as a credit then? :p

You've actually been on one?!

Kebab

Giga Poster

^I have, and it's local to me which I find weird when the entire forum is fascinated in it. :p

I can't remember much really, it wasn't rough, it was more like slowly meandering around in a pod thing.

Robbie

Hyper Poster

That looks pretty good fun.

Josh73 said:
So does the end where your feet are shut? Because if you let go on the "lift" hill. You would fall...
On the German one in the OP, it looks like you get on at the top and get off at the bottom, so you're not actually in the capsule on the lift hill.