What's new

Heroes Season 3

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Scumbags! I only watched the first one, and I've already had Ploddish going "OH MY ****ING GOD" at me over the second one, so say nuffink!

Despite watching S2, it was still a bit confusing remembering who had which powers; Maya's character seems to have changed (along with her accent); and they ripped off X-Men a bit too blatantly with the "camps in the future" stuff. Good job Hiro is still there :D.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
If they took Hiro away it would suck. He's the best character and keeps the show light hearted.

I too am watching it as they come to TV, I don't like skipping ahead. The fun of a series is the waiting for the next episode and the suspense. Although actually getting to watch the episodes is pretty kick ass too.

Dave

CF Legend
I hate the show and one of my flatmates adores it. So I had nothing better to do, so I watched the first episode of this series and found it boring and over complicated.

It was summed up well in a newspaper "if these mutant people can't die does this mean the show will never end?"
So i hope they can die, along with the show.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
They can't not die. Claire Bennet cannot die because her blood has healing qualities and she has the ability to regenerate organs and limbs etc.

Sylar took here ability and now he is invincible *seemingly* as well. Peter can't because he takes abilities from every hero he meets and just has to remember them in order to use them. That's it.

Anyway I hope it goes on for many more seasons because it is the highlight of my week. Pretty sad actually now that I think of it.

Oh yeah and I got a kick ass shirt yesterday in Oxford Street that says

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"

Ben

CF Legend
They can die however.

Cut off their head and leave it somewhere not near the body, and they die.

Ollie

CF Legend
OMG ON EPISODE 4!!!!!!

Highlight to reveal MEGA SPOILERS!!!!!
[When Sylar has a child who gets killed, and he goes nuts and explodes.] :p

Ollie

CF Legend
Well you say you like to wait each week. We do as well. We get the episodes as it's shown in America every Monday so it means we're still getting one episode a week. We're just ahead of the UK. :p

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Bugger off Ollie, that's cheating!

I enjoyed Ep2 much better than Ep1, I like the idea that they've lost "control" of the future, feels more anarchic and less like it's on rails. Nice shattering effect too.

Liberal ripping-off from Cronenberg's The Fly with Mohinder though! Maybe they'll copy a different film each week.

Ben

CF Legend
Episode four... that one part you talk about Ollie!

OMFG. I was like "OH NOES!"

I still love Sylar. He yum.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Slayed said:
Bugger off Ollie, that's cheating!

I enjoyed Ep2 much better than Ep1, I like the idea that they've lost "control" of the future, feels more anarchic and less like it's on rails. Nice shattering effect too.

Liberal ripping-off from Cronenberg's The Fly with Mohinder though! Maybe they'll copy a different film each week.

I hear you with the who fly rip off. When he was on the ceiling and Maya came in I just thought

coughripoffcough

Ben

CF Legend
EPISODE FIVE!

OMFG!

This is SUCH a good season!

Spoilers:

I almost cried when Sylar almost died. And OMFG, at the whole Vortex thing... aww, boo. And the whole Ando thing! I was like WHOA! And then everything... omg, it's the best!

AND OMFG, Mr PETRELLI?

SO GOOD

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Episode Five 'Angels and Monsters' tonight!! Christ, I always get excited for the next episode of Heroes.

Im looking faward to Ep. 7 though. I have seen some pictures of it. Looks decent. :D

peep

CF Legend
Episode 5 and 6 are sweet as!

I love how everything has changed since season 1. I can't wait for episode 7, its all getting so awesome.

OMFG about the Petrellis, most effed up family on TV?

Peter

Hyper Poster
Am I the only one who has only just watched Episode 4 on BBC2? :p

I know that you can watch the most recent episodes online and on BBC3 or whatever, but I just like watching them as they come on BBC2, makes the series last longer then. :--D

I've finally got around to watching the first series, and everything makes soooo much more sence now!