What's new

Have you ever?

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
No, Can't drive yet.

Ever kept thinking that a Pikachu toy that's in the corner of your vision is a Simba toy?

kimahri

CF Legend
Neither My Chocobo, Chibi Cthulhu (the one you all know), Cthulhu dad or Tonberry made me think they were Simba and I don't own Pikachu. I have Tepig but he's not in the corner of my vision. So no.

HEY, HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOUNDING. LIKE THAT THING WHERE YOU SHOVE LIKE, METAL STICKS, (well, smooth bore rods than sticks) UP YO DICK?!

Of course, my nolimits coaster, ****, clue, it begins with c! I havent published that one.

Have you ever mumbled something under your breath in an argument and the other person heard it? That is an awkward moment allways.

addy2503

Mega Poster
Nope.

Ever crapped yourself whilst eating dinner with your family, & then go into the toilet for about 10 minutes to wipe it all off your underwear with toilet paper?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
No.

Have you ever been stuck on a motorway for five hours after seeing a lorry destroy three cars and a caravan? (This really did happen to me in 2010, returning home from London, horrible thing to witness.)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Oh, yes! Easy thing to do when you're a theme park enthusiast! :p

Ever been up a mountain? (And no, this does not include Matterhorn/Expedition Everest or any other amusement ride - real mountains only! :p)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
No.

Have you ever stayed in a Britannia hotel? I pity you if you have. I had to endure two nights in the Metropole Hotel, Blackpool. Easily the worst hotel I've ever stayed in in my lifetime. In fact, it was so bad, it made the Travelodge we stayed in in Milton Keynes on the way back home seem luxurious. And I swear to God I am not exaggerating in the least there.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Nope, but I've had a planned hike cancelled on me 3 times in a row!

Have you ever been banned?