What's new

Harry Potter Expansion - Universal Orlando

Lofty

CF Legend
No, it's all coming from the concept art that was released back when the whole Potter Expansion was first discussed. The large building could easily fit an indoor coaster into it, it just makes me wonder just how different the coaster will be to ROTM.

Mark

Strata Poster
There were heavy rumours of a Gringotts coaster but nothing confirmed as far as I know.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Just think: None of that is the Gringott's ride building.

The concept art makes that arch on the left look like the HogEx, but then what would that longer arch structure in the back be?

Lofty

CF Legend
rollermonkey said:
Just think: None of that is the Gringott's ride building.

The concept art makes that arch on the left look like the HogEx, but then what would that longer arch structure in the back be?
The long archway at the back will be the Hogwart's Express train ride. You can see the support structure for the ride to they left on its own. I'd expect that the first archway is going to be the start of the queue line to be blatantly honest with you.

marc

CF Legend
They are making a mistake according to reports.

The station at ioa should not have a roof and they are building one with a roof.

Not seen the pictures or anything so not sure how much is true.

marc

CF Legend
Just don't get your hopes up to much though as I think when they done the older part it was delayed.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Time for a bump. New Hogwarts Express details are coming this Friday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgJlRHFiefM[/youtube]