What's new

Hammerhead (UC)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Soo, here's another project I've started on. I'll be putting a track out tomorrow BTW, as it's as done as I'll ever get it.

hammerhead1.png

Just an Intamin, El Toro style, and with similar force graphs at the start :D

Support work has begun, and it will be a fun process of adding approximately 834,922 free nodes, and 111,394,024 supports ontop of what Wood Magic will already place in there (some of the spacing is off, so I need to reduce the spacing and add more columns- yes I like realism :D :D ). What can I say? I like to build :)

Oh, and as you can see, i've already begun adding scenery- the trench was made using OC, and took me 3 hours of work (and getting used to it again). MUCH easier than Wings 3D :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
So this thing has been a beast to support lately (due to a slow pc- DOH I can turn off the unimportant details.. *facepalm* :roll: )..

hammerheadi.png

Still not done with the lift yet.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Well! I'm impressed by that layout, it's got all the Intamin charm. You're rides are looking less and less thrown together. It's nice to see some thought.

With some well thought out terrain/supports and presentation you could have a good ride there. Can I also suggest changing your graphics settings before taking a screen, when I see such pixaly pictures it looks amature.

Xpress

Strata Poster
bob_3_ said:
Well! I'm impressed by that layout, it's got all the Intamin charm. You're rides are looking less and less thrown together. It's nice to see some thought.

Thanks! :D I'm trying to put a lot of effort into this one, and try my hand at Intamin supports (CCI/GG are too easy- next up is GCI!).

With some well thought out terrain/supports and presentation you could have a good ride there.

I hadn't really thought about making it twist around terrain, but I might try to see if I can come up with something. There's a couple bits where terrain could be added, or some tunnels.

Can I also suggest changing your graphics settings before taking a screen, when I see such pixaly pictures it looks amature.

The pictures look fine to me, and I'm (now) on an HD monitor powered by an HD graphics card :?

(before I had the settings toned down so I could actually run NL, so that might be the reason on your end)

metalhead7

Mega Poster
looks good :) how do u make somthing like that without auto-supporting, idk if i would ever have the patience