What's new

GYPB 2015 - New spinning coaster....

Martyn B

CF Legend
^^ This wont be open until June, Jordan. But they still have 3 creds in the meantime :p

Oh, and going by what they said about both rides being constructed in Italy by SBF rides, I can only assume it'll be one of these:

Spinn_coaster.jpg

nadroJ

CF Legend
Jordanovichy said:
I love how all the **** places in the arse end of no where are getting creds this year just to spite Jordan who wants to get all of the UK creds by the end of the season <3

Please, as if that's going to stop me ;D

And yeah Martyn I'd assume so. And those are actually quite fab.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Martyn B said:
^^ This wont be open until June, Jordan. But they still have 3 creds in the meantime :p

Oh, and going by what they said about both rides being constructed in Italy by SBF rides, I can only assume it'll be one of these:

Spinn_coaster.jpg

That would be a lot better than a Reverchon!

SBF coasters aren't bad, for what they are.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Martyn B said:

Spinn_coaster.jpg

Ahhh I thought I read 'coming this easter', never mind the :p

Yeah but I have the big apple there, the last time I went was pre-enthusiast times so I never knew how to cred whore, I need the old woodie...even my mother has that, that's how **** a goon I am :drinking:

Martyn B

CF Legend
Confirmed by the park on Facebook that it is going to be the model pictured above.

I'm guessing these aren't as much if a kiddy cred as they look? Loads of laps plus spinning could make for a fun/gross ride...

TilenB

Strata Poster
ATTACKHAMMER said:
Martyn B said:

Spinn_coaster.jpg

That would be a lot better than a Reverchon!

SBF coasters aren't bad, for what they are.

I have to remind you they're the company that uses OTSRs on spinning mice coasters... And that basically everyone that has ridden the Reverchon and SBF Visa spinners ranks Reverchons higher...