What's new

Greenwood Forest Park Wales

marc

CF Legend
Ah thanks Furie :) for some reason I thought you had been there as it looks great for the family.

Have tbh I did not think to look at the guides :oops:

Thats the end of this topic then lol :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Not really, it's a good little park and worth discussing. The coaster is... interesting.

It's a little bit like the Dragon Coaster at Legoland to be honest, only it goes all round part of the park above your head.

The whole "people powered" thing is interesting too. I have to go back with a decent camera really...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's one of those places I keep meaning to do as it's not that far from me, but just never got around to it. It's more the sort of place I'd try and persuade my brother to take his kids to and I'd tag along with them for the CRED.

That reminds me. I must convince him to take them to Gullivers Warrington at some point as well.

Jake

Strata Poster
I did it in 2009 (may have been 2008, but i'm pretty sure it was 2009...) with Richie. If you can be bothered with the trek (it's possible to tie it in with some of the north coast creds) you should, because it's a nice place and the coaster is cool too.

The best part is the fake grass slide/sled thing though <3.

Lofty

CF Legend
I've just watched a video of this thing. It looks really strange. It's the type of park I'd have to visit, just to see the uniqueness of it. I may take a little trip there this year, plus, it's near caernarfon with caernarfon castle <3

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
I live 10mins away from here, so when I'm back from Uni over easter, I'll take some more pics of it for you all.